**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you like to see a 5 day break in between AQ Series

Currently we have a 3 day break between AQ series I’d like to see who would like a bit longer break to focus on questing and AW.

Would you like to see a 5 day break in between AQ Series 70 votes

Yes
34%
DL864Erza_ScarletHuStLa84HollowbornVivek_786Foxhero007Fredhorst23ImranBruce12342CoachiditeFurious_Fighter1tufan_1974GumbamanMelkerlanneroJakearoundTheRealmKeeperPrimetime_769ShinobiGuyPaulo_PkAnkushNanda 24 votes
No
65%
Captain_KandicedanielmathBadroseLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisKaat19AddyosPhonieStarkAxeCopFireNifzTendersquadrealiTicGamePlayWorldSungjDarkrider05ManChildMcfly89shawnli87M1k0rinNemesis666 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    No
    I don’t want a longer break but I would love it if our champs weren’t locked from it. At least for story/eq questing.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    No
    Hell naw, I love AQ 😁 especially the new one!
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    No
    No, but I'd like to have AQ from monday to friday, weekend free.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Yes
    I personal would like it if AQ was on log Monday thru Friday. I hate having to worry about AQ movement on the weekends.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    No
    I don't want any days off personally. I want glory dammit. Don't give this I want to have a life stuff. My girlfriend hates this game and y'know what, she can leave, I got questing to do. This ghost rider ain't gonna rank 5 himself.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 571 ★★★
    Yes
    3 days of AQ and 5 days off would be nice.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited September 2018
    Yes
    Yes AQ is boring af, just play it for glory
  • Options
    PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    No
    The glory is worth doing AQ for 5 days. I do love the idea of having weekends free from AQ. That would be great!