**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* dilemma

So I have a generic gem from act 5 and a mystic rank up gem to take any mystic to rank 4. I recently pulled voodoo. Is he worth the generic and rank 4? I already have a 5/65 Hyperion and MS at rank 3 who I could also use the mystic rank up gem on. I should also mention I’ve done LOL easy path.

5* dilemma 46 votes

Use a generic on voodoo and rank 4
71%
PhonieStarkTendersquadJets44jojodeth101Kaks0053RichiesDad79GrafikdevJlemos818M1k0rinNitro422SceptilemaniacCarlos2504Duke_SilverKrystiano2280SandeepSMelkerlanneroChampioncriticEnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2 33 votes
Use a generic on MS and rank 4
2%
xananabanana 1 vote
Wait for another champ to use the generic
26%
SungjAnonymous346DragonFire2NamelezKingsumRockypantherxPbishopDisgruntled_User_123taylxreXN0nameXEtjamaDarwinLebowski 12 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Tough call. Voodoo NEEDS to be awakened for sure but not sure if you should use the generic or the mystic AG.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Tough call. Voodoo NEEDS to be awakened for sure but not sure if you should use the generic or the mystic AG.

It’s just a generic I have. The mystic gem is a rank up gem from rank 3 to rank 4
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Duped 5* Voodoo is a God. Just do it! Even against poison immune champs, just use level 2 or 3 instead of 1 and power drain the Hell out of them. He's my best and favorite champ by far.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I used a mystic AG and took my MS to R4. She is really good for general questing and AQ.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Oh sorry. Just realised it is generic AG. Would put that on DV then.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Voodoo is probably your best option. If there was such a thing a 5* Scarlet witch I'd save it for her. But since not, he's your best option. If you are a talented MS player and can get up to 5 souls quickly and keep them easily, and are very skilled with her, then MS would be ideal. But voodoo is a damage machine that is relatively easy to use, much easier than MS. Myself, I'd want it for Domammu, as I've recently discovered exactly what is possible for him if you know all his little secrets.

So, in short, use it on VooDoo or save it for if you get Magik.
  • HeelioHeelio Posts: 11
    RichiesDad79 what do you know about Dormammu?
  • Use a generic on voodoo and rank 4
    Voodoo worth AG...
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. Much appreciated