**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam make 6* star champs? And in this case, comment about what would happen to arena?

MetalmarksMetalmarks Posts: 23
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

Should kabam make 6* star champs? And in this case, comment about what would happen to arena? 65 votes

Yes
20%
AgentOfSHIELDCapWW2Fireballs5MillybearkabanossosUsername819273943Kenjhi21LalalandFedxxxxNoCharlessuyerza4funAthazagora 13 votes
No
80%
Etaki_LirakoiCrusherOfDreamsNoobeeusDraco2199GabbrosDeathBringer77GunzoA_Noob_Is1stakHulk_77ICRUSHYOUDEADScarredPoolRockandrollinaDFinemum_m2LosspikFaustI_ForgotTheManMythLegendFel_95 52 votes

Comments

• MetalmarksMetalmarks Posts: 23
    If it was yes, I think they would have to make an arena that would earn 5* champs, and would have to make a 6* shard crystal, probably the same amount as featured 5* crystal. If it was no, then nothing changes.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Oh yeah cant wait for a 6 star luke cage
  • 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    Yes
    I think yes cause it would give the players who have alot of 5* a new goal
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No
    Would be too op.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    No
    Incorrect....
    If all the 6* available are Luke Cage, kamala Khan, and iron Patriot.
    Dont hate on Spider Gwen, she's not half bad!
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    No
    4fun wrote: »
    I think yes cause it would give the players who have alot of 5* a new goal

To what end? 7, 8, 9, 10, 11... wait, no. I don't know if Kabam can count to 11. Only 10.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No
    Sounds bad and it would look funny on character portraits
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No
    No...then my 1st 6* will be IP or Spidergwen and people will ask for 7*s and then 8*s until infinite stars
  • MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    No
    I honestly don't think that 6 stars should be added to the game. If it were. . . think of the shards it would take to for a 6 star crystal. YIKES! Sorry . . .10k shards for a 5 star standard champion is a bit much but I have gotten used it with the help of patience.
  • FedxxxxFedxxxx Posts: 29
    Yes
    You obviously haven't seen how much hate my post got... anyway you seem to have a got a bit inspired from my post
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    No
    Kabam should make 4* and 5* champs work correctly, in a game that is playable for at least 4 weeks in a row. And please ask the game team to stop releasing champions with abilities that need to be nerfed every 3 months.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    No
    This is borderline spam, they ask this very question at least one per day. No it's not, no one wants them and they would unbalance the meta.
  • DwebDweb Posts: 8
    Adding 6* isn't a bad idea but the fact that it is already hard to get 5* imagine the time and hard work you need to get a 6*
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    No
    This game has only just welcomed 5* now you're talking about 6*… lol. 6* will not be coming Anytime soon. Anyway T5 catalysts aren't released yet
  • MetalmarksMetalmarks Posts: 23
    Ik but, u know, it's a thought for the future.