Is there any danger logging in on my new iPad will look like account sharing?

As per the title, I've just recently bought an iPad for the first time after playing on my phone exclusively for about three years. I'm a bit worried though that logging in on two separate devices might appear like account sharing, especially after being a one-device guy for so long.

The good part is my iPad will probably never leave my living room and so should stick to the one Wi-FI network, and the same Wi-Fi my phone uses at home (but my phone does use my work Wi-Fi when I'm at work, and cellular on the rare occasions I play while travelling between the two).

This is probably not an unusual situation but don't want to risk a permanent ban? Thanks for the advice!

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Member Posts: 390 ★★
    No, no danger.
  • Roger1129Roger1129 Member Posts: 3
    I play on my phone and iPad all the time. I wouldn't worry.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Member Posts: 528 ★★
    Roger1129 wrote: »
    I play on my phone and iPad all the time. I wouldn't worry.
    Same here. You should be all set
  • Anthem47Anthem47 Member Posts: 2
    Awesome, I think I just needed my mind put at ease, haha. Thanks!
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Member Posts: 471 ★★
    That's not something you SHOULD get docked for. Kabam has been beyond enigmatic about what they're looking at to determine piloting and account sharing. I'm also pretty sure it's only in War that they care about. Considering how many mercs are out there not getting busted. I can't imagine you'd have any issues having several devices.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Member Posts: 257
    You won’t have any issues I’m playing in 3 different devices for 4 months now.. but I don’t know how they would differentiate account sharing and thing we do..
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I’ve played on an iPad and my phone never had issues got a new iPad last year and never had a problem. I also take my iPad to my parents house on sundays and play there I have never had a problem with doing this so I think you will be just fine