**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Percentages?

Can someone explain to me how percentages work?

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    If you're asking for percentage statistics, they are usually multiplicative and not additive. This means that:
    Blade's synergy with Stark Spidey gives a +45% increase to Danger Sense potency (originally 40%), so the final result is 40 + (45% of 40 = 18%) = 58%
    Black Widow's synergy with Hulk (Ragnarok) gives a +100% increase to her evade chances, so the final percentage chance is 3 + (100% of 3 = 3%) = 6%
    Crossbones has an ability where each fury reduces opponents ability accuracy by 22% each, so it goes that each fury compounds to reduce it ie. 100% -> 78% (100 - 22% of 100) -> 61% (78 - 22% of 78) -> 47% (61 - 22% of 61) etc.

However, there are instances where characters receive an additive change, for example:
    Stark Spidey's awakened ability gives him a flat +7% increased chance to evade, so the final percentage is 3 + 7 = 10%
  • Options
    BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    Thanks shad prince. Can u explain to me how the antman in 5.2.4. can glance almost every hit at 65% chance and my scarlet witch with 85% + 15% chance from the quake Hawkeye synergy only profs a buff every 5 critical hits?