Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Daily uncollected crystal

Just defeated the Collecter and got the title. I was pretty hyped for the daily crystal since it had much better rewards than the previous one. What are the chances of a 4* champion dropping from it, and does it only contain specific champs?

Comments

• Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
    I've pulled 2 from it and I've been uncollected for 3 months now.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I’ve pulled 1 4* and I’ve received these crystals since the first day they were available.

Any champ in the PHC is available in the daily crystal.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I’ve pulled two. Best advice I can give is to hoard those crystals and open them in a big batch of 30/50 or maybe even 100
  • Options
    CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Uncollected for a year and never pulled 1 from it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,102 ★★★★★
    I've pulled 7 4* from it
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Uncollected since the beninning, and so far none. Honestly it doesn't really matter, I prefer the T2 alpha shards
  • Options
    Connect to McDonald’s WiFi and you will pull a 4 star from daily crystals.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,102 ★★★★★
    Uncollected since the beninning, and so far none. Honestly it doesn't really matter, I prefer the T2 alpha shards

This is true. 1300 or 1500 which ever it is, is wayyy better than 4*'s. I'd trade all 7 of champs I got for the T2A shards