**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom buffed: what tier?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
Which tier you think he is gonna be after being buffed now

Venom buffed: what tier? 92 votes

God tier
13%
AsukiraHrishikesh_12310or_StrongJohn757Colonaut123xxKyojinxxLordNeoV3N0M0U5_JU57IC3lukakaStephen_StrangeHexanorCotzi 12 votes
High Demi God
52%
RektorWhododo872Alex_sc11Fluffydragon2mum_m2AraevinCarnage313SIlverProfessorKzorrSavio444A l p h aJdub1250issamaf80colbyshannonKerneasJC_Stagedear85ShangattayCharlie_SceneSantaGulk 48 votes
Low demi god
20%
SpeedbumphendroidsvStark78AlfaMarsRuiRuiImrantattooedtrash79justin1anDhorne61Kayne34Cptnkillr_89The21stRasiloverHilldarLunaeSwayam18Nodude78PaytoPlayMitchell35Nb2121 19 votes
Amazing
6%
AxeCopFireTeddersMr_OaktownJEbertCassyEtjama 6 votes
Okay
3%
Vdh2008Daredevi1Fan7Aleor 3 votes
Meh
4%
DrOctavius2_2DRTOAl_AhadHKGNQuattrucci 4 votes

Comments

• God tier
    Honestly, definitely high demi to say the least. He is a god tier for me tho
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Really wish I could access the beta have tried 30-40 times but he looks pretty functional for war so I’m excited. Already got a 3/45 duped for diversity defender, would love to have a high tier attack option fall from the sky.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Symbiote Tier
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Okay
    God tier
    High Demi God
    Low demi god
    Amazing

why would you use so lame categories separation? what is there difference between high and low? is it about how big the champ is? if I want to say some champ is amazing, I mean what I say. amazing champ is champ who allows you to do challenging stuff easily. same goes for god tier. the are the same. why would you put both or anything between as different categories?

Venom has some utility with true strike, but damage doesn't look great to me. a little better then Angela or Hela, I'd say. also maybe he isn't used properly, and I can't try him myself, as beta is not for all of us
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    God tier
    High Demi God
    Low demi god
    Amazing

why would you use so lame categories separation? what is there difference between high and low? is it about how big the champ is? if I want to say some champ is amazing, I mean what I say. amazing champ is champ who allows you to do challenging stuff easily. same goes for god tier. the are the same. why would you put both or anything between as different categories?

Venom has some utility with true strike, but damage doesn't look great to me. a little better then Angela or Hela, I'd say. also maybe he isn't used properly, and I can't try him myself, as beta is not for all of us

If he does better damage than Angela, I don't know how that damage doesn't look great to you.
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    edited September 2018
    Low demi god
    I’m in the beta, if they keep him how he is... demi god tier for sure. Still can’t see myself taking him past r3 tho..
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Venom is GREAT but he should also have the same abilities as agent venom when it comes to shrugging off buffs like bleed,poison,stun,incinerate, degen,ect kyler should also kick in for him as well.and the bleed should be a little higher other then that is is waaayyy better.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Okay
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Aleor wrote: »
    God tier
    High Demi God
    Low demi god
    Amazing

If he does better damage than Angela, I don't know how that damage doesn't look great to you.

not better damage. I'd say "more damage' in that case. better as a champ overall, I meant
  • Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    edited September 2018
    Venom has some utility found Carnage to be playable but noting special. Liked the evade shut down for Spider-Man . The new senergies I hope stay