**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The only way to nerf Blade..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    NC is a pretty good counter to him. He’s an evade hero champ with class advantage on blade
  • Options
    GhostttGhosttt Posts: 61
    A god tier champ doesn’t make a suck player good. Sick of hearing that. If you don’t know how to use a champ, or know what champ counters said “god tier champ”s abilities, you could be walking straight into a losing battle especially if you are in a higher tier alliance such as tier 1-2 war. They finally made a good skill because everyone complained about skill champs. Blades just what he needs to be, he can still get countered by a lot of things, and a good bit of his power comes from bleed prone champs. I let my buddy with a rank 60 acct at work who doesn’t have any level blade try mine and he got wrecked against sentry of all people right off the bat. That’s with a class buff. Be happy Kabam is listening to us. And if you don’t think I know what I’m talking about, look up Ghosttttttt on mcoc and you can see for yourself
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    weavile wrote: »
    weavile wrote: »
    everyone keep talking about Cable and Iceman but you know I can force quit the game, take 50% penalty, kill the mutant with sparky and then regen by the next fight

or i could use stark from beginning vs ALL mutants...

well if they champion become hidden again then
    @weavile
    Stark vs mutants
    + class advantage
    + has taunt baits sp1
    + dodge=builds poise
    + sp1 can chain lock
    + sp2 hits like truck
    + heavy can power drain ohhh its so clutch
    Spark pretty much covers any mutants thrown at him
    what CANT stark...oh wait my trinity cant do in aw?
    Stark, Gr, Blade?
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Right after 12.0, the most overpowered champ left was Dr Voodoo and everyone was clamoring and asking when he would be nerfed. Until newer champs came out and now many would say Voodoo is great but not overpowered. Blade is in a similar position. But all Kabam staff are saying he won’t be nerfed and I believe them for this reason: 6*s are coming out.

We know pulling a fresh 6* will have the same or slightly greater stats than a R4 5* already. Won’t be long before we all have several 6*s and the power will begin shifting to them. I doubt Blade will be available as a 6* anytime soon. So from kabam’s perspective, why nerf everyone’s favorite champion and create a shitstorm when the problem will solve itself in time with newer champions and 6*s.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    #nerfanythingthatsgoodagainstanything
  • Options
    Coming back to this post..

Plenty of champs are countering blade but hes still effective vs the champs he could beat when he was released.

Now theres corvus, and counters for corvus like korg,electro, etc.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    who ever named this must only have mystic champs because you have domino, IMIW, Korg, Emma now and many others
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    This post was started in January...
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Seriously, even the worms were done with this.

Necro 🐛
  • Options

And here we are 1 year from of blade release,
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

And here we are 1 year from of blade release,

And yet still no Counter against him
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I was under the impression we were already in the post-Blade era. If we want to talk about nerfs, why not get ahead of the game and explore ways to neuter Void, KM and Corvus? Blade is so yesterday.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    DrZola wrote: »
    I was under the impression we were already in the post-Blade era. If we want to talk about nerfs, why not get ahead of the game and explore ways to neuter Void, KM and Corvus? Blade is so yesterday.

Dr. Zola
    Theres only really a handful of defender that came out

Korg,Imiw are good counters to blade
    And kabam released electro as 5*

Korg,Kingpin also has chances to shrug off voids debuffs, and i believe emma can turn off voids debuffs if she goes into diamon mode

Korg makes it hard for corvus to only just use mediums with his rock armor.

Also emma seems like a good defender vs blade going into diamond mode.

Alot of new champs dont have villain tags

Having 2 or more of main attackers in aw gives u alot of counterplay

Blade still has danger sense
    Blade still hits hard
    Blade still has on demand Regen

The champs blade counters when he came out, he still counters them to this day.

If you know champs like korg/imiw are on your path, then u should know what to do.

Either u have hamp or send a player who has respective counters to that path.

And with alot of higher tier wars people run anywhere from 146-150 diversity.

Top 5 aw attackers
    Starky
    Blade
    Majik
    Void
    Corvus

Having 2 or more for your paths, u should really run into 0 problems in your path. With proper planning/scouting

Blade/starky combo is still pretty stong duo
    And i see alot of corvus/void/majik on attacks. Those are top 5 i see alot in my experience in playing in tier1 master/plat1 wars