**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what dungeon crystal should I get

HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
fqylysprnrds.jpg

087pljgee89j.jpg

1xewo59kudwe.jpg

I have 9,000 shards and my prestige gives me two options. A 3* @ 3,000 and the 4* @ the 9,000.

If anyone is in the same boat or knows the best option for end game material, the recommendation would be tits! Thanks

(OH and the pictures shown are my 4* roster just for reference on dungeon crystals)

Comments

• HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    So insightful
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If I were you I would suggest the 4* war crystal for an opportunity to get Killmonger. Not only is he a strong champ by himself, but you also have Sabretooth and Void which synergize with him very nicely. That crystal also has Medusa and Venom (currently getting a nice buff) so you have a chance at some good champs.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    If I were you I would suggest the 4* war crystal for an opportunity to get Killmonger. Not only is he a strong champ by himself, but you also have Sabretooth and Void which synergize with him very nicely. That crystal also has Medusa and Venom (currently getting a nice buff) so you have a chance at some good champs.

Good stuff... ya I just pulled void so I havent been able to rank him and start playing with him but I heard he's a beast! Especially with sentry.

Did u get a crystal yet? What one did u get?
    edited September 2018
    Yup
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Good stuff... ya I just pulled void so I havent been able to rank him and start playing with him but I heard he's a beast! Especially with sentry.

Did u get a crystal yet? What one did u get?

I’m saving for a 5* Chaos crystal because KM keeps eluding me. I’m hoping to pull him but there’s other good champs in it too. I should be able to get one around the weekend.
    edited September 2018
    Great man.. good luck I hope u do get KM... I'll edit post with who I pulled from the 4* one

MEDUSA!!!
    Great man.. good luck I hope u do get KM... I'll edit post with who I pulled from the 4* one

MEDUSA!!!

That’s an awesome pull! Congrats.
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    N
    U
    B

Hahahah remember this?