**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t even join war attack phase [Merged Threads]

Comments

• tlhtlh Posts: 41
    Why has there still been no response from the mods in any of these threads? Are we just gonna pretend it never happened?
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    I have my defenders placed but I can´t fight , any reason as to why this is happening ?

avml924qbvpf.jpeg
    z0bq187rpkun.jpeg
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Did you switch alliances recently?
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Did you switch alliances recently?

no
  • Hi,

Thank you all for sharing this information. We've passed it along to the rest of the team for an investigation into the issue.
  • RRNYRRNY Posts: 25
    edited September 2018
    Happening to me as well, Placed Defense, but cant join attack. Just wondering, everyone that has posted here, do you have more the 1 acct (which is not against TOS) just thought that this update from the other day about Log in might be tied into this issue. this is the reply from kabam about that update the other day.
    Kabam Zibiit Posts: 917Moderator › September 22
    Hi, just wanted to pop in and clear this up. The update we made allows us to improve our ability to track down login issues when we get reports of them. Sorry for any confusion there.
  • AnthraxAnthrax Posts: 1
    virmd964c6qp.png

In the attack's fase the game don't let me in because it say "that I cannot participate in two wars in the same time" which is something impossible due to the fact that I only in once alliance. I was available to put my defenses but I cannot play in the attack's fase which is unfair for my alliance too because they have lose one player in the war. I hope you can solve this problem very soon. Thanks.
  • reindreind Posts: 12
    I have same problem over here
  • I have multiple accounts, but haven't touched the second account for weeks now.
    I was placing Defense while I was in a Dungeon. Left the dungeon room since me and my partner had been KOd already with still time remaining. I decided to place my defense when I got a popup message about the Dungeon has ended. I clicked on the link to end the dungeon, but when I came back to AW for placement that's when I noticed the message that I can't join another AW
  • reindreind Posts: 12
    same issue here.
  • Same problem here. Was just rearranging defense before attack started and now cannot join attack with my champs locked in defense. Sad that wars are unfair with this bug and will be a loss for many of us fighting a war with one hand tied behind our backs.
  • 30xdbw2y0wxf.jpg
    One of my team members is also experiencing this issue right now. I saw one of the mods mention it is being looked into so at least that. But will there be any compensation for this issue, specifically for alliances that lose due to being shorthanded?
  • dSdAniShdSdAniSh Posts: 42
    One of my ally members is not abke to join war. 5cmo1uhuq1fl.jpg
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    dSdAniSh wrote: »
    One of my ally members is not abke to join war. 5cmo1uhuq1fl.jpg

Go to the alliance page amn just above where it shows recent pulls you got a tab for aq an a tab for aw, he should be able to join by clicking on the aw Tab
  • At the start of AW I was unable to join. An alert message told me “you are only able to participate in one war at a time”. I sent a support ticket and was basically told “you aren’t the only one, sorry there nothing we can do.” So what’s the deal? This is unfair to me and my alliance and from the sound of it, others as well.
  • nuoxkppxn5ep.jpeg
  • that's a standard copy/paste response. it does NOT mean that this is happening to anybody else.
  • Well that’s good to know.
  • I’m affected by this same issue. BTW the above solution does not work.
  • RRNYRRNY Posts: 25
    Only 12hrs left in our war, is this going to get fixed? We are playing short handed which is not fair to my teammates, this will impact our season points also. Pls can we get an update
  • I can't join alliance war,just can spectate,like I'm too late to join my ally,please kabam it's 10,5 hours left
  • Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    nmxfn1nftex7.png
    gbr4m5em26f8.png

We're at 99% only missing one portal and our last player can't join. Question to emergency maintenance team everytime something hurts kabam pockets:
    Are we going to lose a won war because you do nothing about it? Are we dropping in overall rank because kabam does nothing? Are we supposed to accept losing the war, rewards and rank just because you have no idea what to do but still keep wars going and all the stuff that goes kabams way? Seriously this is not just losing some stupid shards!
  • This is not fair,were close to get plat 3 n this is happen,now 6 hours left and still one path empty because my team mate can't join this war,
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    You know what’s fun? When kabam locks one of your players who is supposed to take path 5 and has been in your alliance since at least last war season bc he is somehow not allowed to join more than one war. I repeat. He’s been in this ally for months. He placed his defense in this war. But then couldn’t join attack.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Run477 there is a thread on this in bugs and known issues. Happened to us and lots of others as well and has been going on for several wars. At least they are "investigating"
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Love how we are still having wars which count while you are investigating @Kabam Lyra
  • Hi all,

We are still investigating the issue causing some players to be unable to enter the attack phase of Alliance War. As soon as we have more information about a resolution, we'll be sure to update everyone. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue and thank you again for your patience as we investigate.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra this bug just cost us a node and possibly a war win. We really need to know if this is going to get fixed before next war. It has major consequences for war season rewards and allies