**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help getting to Uncollected!

So I’ve finally powered my way to complete 5.1, and now I think it’s time to make my push for Uncollected!
I’m looking for some help in choosing what would be most helpful for me at this point and beyond.

I currently have the following maxed 4*s: Medusa, X-23, and a duped Voodoo.
Other solid 4* champs not maxed yet that I often use: (duped) Vision, Hawkeye, Red Hulk, Guilly; (unduped) Magik, Scarlet, Corvus, Luke Cage
I am also sitting on a generic 4* awakening gem to utilize soon as well!

Lastly I have the chance to take my first 5* to rank 3 on either Starlord, MODOK, Venom, or Cable - all unawakened.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Help getting to Uncollected! 33 votes

Go for first R3 5* (which one?)
45%
ArcDeAngelusFoxhero007SungjWaynedavySceptilemaniacRicemanQuatre_198810or_StrongRafikiiTheTrueBeastAleorNatsuGenysisDjinRandomizerRuns_4LoctiteSuperGlue 15 votes
Max out a 4* to 5/50 (which one? Use Gem?)
54%
TrandafirMrLalowSpiderCoolsFighter092TheHoodedDormammuelan0418jlamadisonChampioncriticGeo10megItsTheBroskiHerrPopopParalyzerXxOriginalxXIron_spider1SupermanafficinadoFooshblalalaXeon_SRT21MikePendragon 18 votes

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Take Starlord. He is a great hitter.
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    DjinAF wrote: »
    Even if he isn’t awakened?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Honestly, with your 3 max 4*s, you probably could have become uncollected long ago haha
    5.2.1-3 is no big deal. 5.2.4 is one of the more annoying ones. Prepare to spend Alot of units in 5.2.4 and 5.2.6. There is no avoiding using Alot of revives against the collector
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    It depends on few factors:
    Do you have power control troubles ? -> Vision or Hawkeye, in case if huge troubles Luke Cage, but dunno if he is generic gem worthy
    Can you "disable" Masochism/Buffet with Heal block? -> Vision or Scarlet

The main problems with 5.2 are 5.2.4 (masochism) and 5.2.3 (buffet). So you need both debuff- and buff-reliant champs, so their regen is not that insane. Regarding 5.2.5-6, the main problem is Bane, so the longer your champ's SP takes, the better. Most people highly recommend Vision, but well, after 5.2 you'll start to need r4 5*. So if you can have 5* rank up, do it, unless you are 100% sure the 4* is worth your catalysts.
  • For collector fight, either vision or hawkeye. Personally, I like hawkeye for the reliable bleed and power drain. Took him to R5 as my first skill 4* max and have not regretted one bit.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Corvus or Venom
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    You ve got enough champ, I would rank up corvus
  • Max out a 4* to 5/50 (which one? Use Gem?)
    All the 4star you mentioned are quite good. I would personally take rulk or corvus to r5 if I were you.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    You should play around with venom a bit after his rework and decide if you want to R3 him.
    And DO NOT R3 unawakened Star lord..
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    neglass7 wrote: »
    DjinAF wrote: »
    Even if he isn’t awakened?

Don't go Star Lord (Being Unawakened). I would personally go Venom. His update appears to be making him an absolute beast, even unawakened.

Personally I think that Venom and Carnage update won't stick around for too long. In future Kabam will nerf any one of them(or both). These buffs are because of Venom movie coming in October.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would wait and see if they push the venom buff cuz if they do,he will be an amazing rank up option for u given that he is a 5* and his burst damage is really good
    Of the 4* I would use the gem on SW and put all the mystic(and maybe generic too) Sig stones into her..she is one of the best questing options out there even as a r5 4*
    Otherwise corvus is a really good option as his burst damage is almost unmatched in the game except by a couple of champs at best
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If they keep the Venom update as we tested in Beta, he will be a fantastic option. My 5* is unawakened, but he was still a beast in all the testing I put him through. Definitely preferred him to the updated Carnage.

I would say it's probably worth your while to see how the update goes, and if it's like we tested, take advantage of that Venom
    For collector fight, either vision or hawkeye. Personally, I like hawkeye for the reliable bleed and power drain. Took him to R5 as my first skill 4* max and have not regretted one bit.

I do absolutely love my power control champs! Question is who out of Hawk/Magik/Vision gains the most from max rank (and/or awakening).
    5.2.1-3 is no big deal. 5.2.4 is one of the more annoying ones. Prepare to spend Alot of units in 5.2.4 and 5.2.6. There is no avoiding using Alot of revives against the collector

Thanks. I guess I’m looking to try to minimize the revives and units then - especially since I haven’t spent a dime on this game so far!
    How many units are we talking about needing here??
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Venom looks pretty cool in beta, but wait till those changes go live. modok is decent - incinerate in heavy is nice, and you can always use him in defance
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Go for vision.
    neglass7 wrote: »

Thanks. I guess I’m looking to try to minimize the revives and units then - especially since I haven’t spent a dime on this game so far!
    How many units are we talking about needing here??

Depends on how well you handle masochism nodes and bane nodes. I sucked at dealing with masochism, so I easily spent 15+ revives on 5.2.4 alone. Bane was slightly easier for me, so maybe 10 ish for 5.2.5. 5.2.6, on the way to the collector maybe 8 ish depending on your path. For collector alone, I used hulk with Thor rag synergy, so I didn't have to use as many, probably 12 ish revives solely for the collector.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    With your roster, you can absolutely do an uncollected run with little trouble if you play well enough. Max Corvus, no question he is hands down your best option to use those t4’s on. I just recently became uncollected with a roster not as good as yours, only 2 max 4* Everyone else 4/40 and I did it pretty easily. You can’t avoid spending units and using revives against the collector but other than that most things are manageable if you watch videos to prepare yourself and make sure you do your research on which paths to take. THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY AMOUNT OF UNITS AND REVIVES, STUDYING! ALSO, PLAY THE FIRST FIGHT OF A MAP OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU GET THE NODE DOWN PERFECTLY EVEN IF IT MEANS RESTARTING AND USING A BUNCH OF ENERGY! Better to use a bunch of energy figuring out how to beat a node than a bunch of revives and units when you’re half way through a map and realize it’s too late to turn back. This is Especially important on those bane nodes; I fought the first champ, moon knight at least 10 times before I felt comfortable moving on didn’t use a single revive on that map which is wild because a lot of people say they spent 300 units on it. Buffet you’ll notice isn’t too bad if you parry and dexterity often, actually, you won’t notice a difference. As for Masochism, the other tricky node, play conservatively unless you’ve got a Sabertooth and Killy, otherwise be patient and expect long fights; knowing when to parry vs when to hold a block will be crucial. Good Luck!
  • Max out a 4* to 5/50 (which one? Use Gem?)
    Just don’t apply any debuff on opponent with buffet I also use this strategy and become uncollected with one 4 star max ice man and other are 4 star rank 4
    edited September 2018
    Paralyzer wrote: »
    Just don’t apply any debuff on opponent with buffet I also use this strategy and become uncollected with one 4 star max ice man and other are 4 star rank 4

Correction, don't apply any debuff on opponent with masochism. Buffet is the one that nullifies any buff you gain and then the opponent regain health. Lets face it though, parrying already applies a debuff which is why 5.2.4 is one of the harder ones in act 5.2
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Generic gem sw and pump some sigs in. The Max her and bada bing bada boom you just saved a lot of units
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Corvus, Red Hulk, then Luke Cage
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Max Corvus but don’t use the generic on him.. not worth it.. save generic for someone.. may I ask from where you got the generic?
    Max Corvus but don’t use the generic on him.. not worth it.. save generic for someone.. may I ask from where you got the generic?

Thanks - I’ve heard he doesn’t need awakened to do his damage.

The generic was from Act 4 100%.
    Hoping for another one soon if I can 100% 5.1!
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Generic gem sw and pump some sigs in. The Max her and bada bing bada boom you just saved a lot of units

I wish I had more stones available! Unfortunately at the moment I’ll only be able to get her to lvl 9...
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Corvus man, just, slice that collector down