Options

What happened to Hulk being awesome??

Hulk used to be one of my best & fav characters but now his SP2 does half the damage it used to... after all the resources I put into getting him to 99 signature & 5/50 they just neutered him?? (Or maybe it was awhile ago, don’t play as much anymore & ish like this is why.)

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hulk is still good...
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    All I know is when I meet a very strong one in arena it doesn’t matter wether they are 4 or 5 *.

You get tagged with a fury 2 or 3 your as good as dead. I’ve died from his fury 2 and stun damage every time time I ever got caught by it. And this is with my 5/50 4* over 80% life. The summoners may be nerfed but the ai one isn’t.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    While I agree he has less value I don’t think he’s been nerfed
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Hulk is great. His chain stun and power increase as his health goes down makes him an MVP for questing.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    He's getting old...there's newer more powerful champs, he's just experiencing some performance anxiety, it's normal for champs his age....
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    zsp2t2q2va7h.png
    he's still good af. he was my first r4 i never regretted it, even when unduped
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    He's getting old...there's newer more powerful champs, he's just experiencing some performance anxiety, it's normal for champs his age....

Lmao!!!