**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bugs are even more rampant on Web Slinger Challenge

When playing with quests, I was a victim of numerous bugs. Over and over again. Parry barely worked, block didnt work at times, the spiderman bug was ****, opponent does special attack while I am beating them, and I kept getting "glued" in place when trying to dash back. Used numerous revives and heals to complete it. It looks very much like my controls are being disabled to increase difficulty. I know im not the only one.

iphone 6.

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao stop complaining, this is not even a challenge it can be done with 3 stars
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Bugs: The only reason I haven't finished yet.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    The only bug I experienced was with Miles Morales, where he still evades without charges. It sometimes happens, and sometimes it doesn't happen.

It's irritating really, since that bug has existed for quite some time if I'm not wrong. They might as well remove the whole evade charges thing and make him have a passive 5% chance to evade if they are never going to fix it. No point having something complex when it doesn't work properly, sometimes simple is good.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Making the boss harder for the webslinger event is what they will be doing
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Miles Morales has for years evaded at a much higher rate than listed and even with no charges he evades like crazy.

• CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Just fought Stark Spidey on the last section and he evaded at least once per five hit combo for a 100 hit fight. So much for 3%...
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited July 2017

sorry but 2 of those don't seem to be bugs. the wolverine evade is just bad timing, and scarlet escaping from jugs follow up attack. when you block an attack you get a sort of block freeze where you can't do anything, including evade.

the rest are annoying though.
    Qwerty wrote: »

sorry but 2 of those don't seem to be bugs. the wolverine evade is just bad timing, and scarlet escaping from jugs follow up attack. when you block an attack you get a sort of block freeze where you can't do anything, including evade.

the rest are annoying though.

Bad timing? I was dodging back still.

You shouldn't freeze. That's a bug.
  • Crammer2020Crammer2020 Posts: 45
    edited July 2017
    Jarvis9000 wrote: »
    Cosmic spidey evading during cold SNAP! Why KABAM!!!!!

I saw this too. Happened to me multiple times in multiple fights...Awakened my iceman and spidey still evading under coldsnap. Died a couple times bc of it and needed to waste revives.
    I swear, if the stupid evade-while-hitting bug kills me one more time.... Aaaahh! This bug is a HUGE problem! What made you guys think it was a good idea to have 5 CHAMPS THAT EVADE when there's a huge bug with evading?! I mean, I get that you gotta market the new Spidey movie, but you couldn't have done one of these quests with some different champs next month or something? This is ridiculous! It's killed me like three times! I'm done with this sorry excuse for a quest! Fix this freaking bug or avoid new modes that just make them more of a problem. You can't not fix a bug then make a mode where it can trigger every fight except the boss fight.
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    I swear, if the stupid evade-while-hitting bug kills me one more time.... Aaaahh! This bug is a HUGE problem! What made you guys think it was a good idea to have 5 CHAMPS THAT EVADE when there's a huge bug with evading?! I mean, I get that you gotta market the new Spidey movie, but you couldn't have done one of these quests with some different champs next month or something? This is ridiculous! It's killed me like three times! I'm done with this sorry excuse for a quest! Fix this freaking bug or avoid new modes that just make them more of a problem. You can't not fix a bug then make a mode where it can trigger every fight except the boss fight.

Tbh, if you play it slow/block a lot and attack while getting parries and such, you shouldn't have that big of a problem. I haven't when I don't play recklessly thanks to that life transfer node. If you play it right, you can win no problem. This challenge isn't a rush down, it's more of a endurance/patience test. No timer either, so you can make fights last as long as you want (provided you don't die from the degen, which just means you have to get a couple of hits in every so often, which will be done anyway).
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Not to say that the bugs aren't a problem and shouldn't be fixed, just dropping tips about the challenge.