**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

UPDATED CHAMPIONS MAP ⭐

So basically, I updated the map with the champions that had been released the last month. Enjoy it.

Also, where do you think Howard the Symbiote and the blue fighter will be in the map?

nhezbqpodpmm.jpg

Comments

• TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    I believe the blue fighter is Aries, the greek God of war....which means,hopefully, one day they will Bring in hercules.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Someone from the game team confirmed that he wasn't Ares or Nova. Probably another original creation by Kabam
    Ah. Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Someone from the game team confirmed that he wasn't Ares or Nova. Probably another original creation by Kabam

It's Genus-Vell. You may know him by the name of Photon. Son of the original Captain Mar-Vell....I know way too much Marvel history.

If that’s true they did a horrible job
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Why create new characters when there are so many good ones who haven't been used yet?

Valkyrie, Scarlet Witch (MCU), Jessica Jones, Black Cat, Iron Spider-Man, Sandman, Hobgoblin (preferably the demon version), Kraven the Hunter, Lizard, hell even Speedball would be fun.

I assume there some rights issue going on there, but also the Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Doctor Doom, etc....
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    9o46h2efcq3t.png
    Photon seems unlikely

642ydvn6oh0f.jpeg

Tryco Slatterus seems more likely (credit to Reddit)
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    They better not add another stupid Duck
  • It’s an original character. It’s pretty obvious.
    It's too bad they make multiple of the same champs. So many untouched characters in marvel land that would be great. Even looking past all the main hero's and villains that are well known. How about Solo? Green suited mercenary with powers similar to nightcrawler. Sasquatch, a huge orange furred dude from alpha flight. Robot man, a purple looking humanoid robot... just to name a few.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It's pretty obvious that those 2 spaces in between Venom and Carnage will be used this month. I wouldn't bet on that "blue" guy being one of those though.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    It's pretty obvious that those 2 spaces in between Venom and Carnage will be used this month. I wouldn't bet on that "blue" guy being one of those though.
    Pet symbiot
  • NarkTheOneNarkTheOne Posts: 15
    KyleM wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Pet symbiot

Yeah, that's right. The spot connected to Venom is Pet Symbiod and the one connected with Agent Venom (who is a Guardian of the Galaxy) and Carnage will be Symbiod Howard

It's Genus-Vell. You may know him by the name of Photon. Son of the original Captain Mar-Vell....I know way too much Marvel history.

I mean, he could be... After all he's using the Hala star. But I think he's a new Kabam champion.

1ysuy3qzpjjx.png
    edited September 2018
    Another thing I saw was a mashup between Strange and Panther i think. Idk if they are going to put him as a new champion or wth.

06t8hyedvzw1.png
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    All the ones that are currently circulating (the mysterious blue guy, symbiote strange, symbiote duck and my little symbiote are all going to be there. (Because remember, non-playable characters are there too.... ) that leaves room for two captain marvel characters next month, and the the greed out map in the corner.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Suel wrote: »
    They better not add another stupid Duck

What if the ''other stupid duck'' kick butts and is THE new God tier???
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    NarkTheOne wrote: »
    Another thing I saw was a mashup between Strange and Panther i think. Idk if they are going to put him as a new champion or wth.

06t8hyedvzw1.png

I feel like these might be Symbiote versions as bosses like the Nameless and the MODOK move swap characters. Then again; that's the hopeful side of me speaking.