The "My Little Symbiote" Event

1568101117

Comments

  • TacoScotty wrote: »
    Besides a title, I hope you plan to include some of the materials a summoner would get if they ever had the option to sell a r2 6* when we part ways with the sym (assuming you reach max rank). That will make the loss less painful. Some t5B shards, t2a shards, etc.

    Nothing can replace a friend...

    Don't be friends with "it"
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 460 ★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    u4achxuo6mfu.gif

    You beat me to it! I was just looking for this gif to share.

    My Symbiote is definitely going to be named Squishy! :)

    lol....Saw that movie way too many times when the kids were younger. Still like it though.
  • So ... we won't actually get the chance to give "it" a name, right?
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 202
    Isn't the point of building a strong roster so that content is easier? If we are starting from 0 there's no point investing time and money in building a strong account?
  • what?
  • edited September 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    is the fact that master difficulty will no longer need a key to unlock only for this event quest? Or will master difficulty be permanently unlocked for all future events?

    If you read their other announcement it states its permanent.

    Okay I can see why this might be a little confusing, so I'm gonna set the record straight... Master Difficulty will now be permanently unlocked for all future Monthly Event Quests!

    However, the Uncollected Difficulty becoming Epic Difficulty and being unlocked is for this month only.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 255
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Besides a title, I hope you plan to include some of the materials a summoner would get if they ever had the option to sell a r2 6* when we part ways with the sym (assuming you reach max rank). That will make the loss less painful. Some t5B shards, t2a shards, etc.

    Nothing can replace a friend...

    Don't be friends with "it"

    Would you call a dog "it"? To put it another way, just because you can talk and do math are you not still an "it" as well?
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 255
    Osfan8 wrote: »
    Isn't the point of building a strong roster so that content is easier? If we are starting from 0 there's no point investing time and money in building a strong account?

    What is your point?
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 255
    edited September 2018
    If we rank our Symbioid up past our strongest champ's PI, will he show up as the duel opponent for other players? Since we can't use him in PvP it would be cool to be able to fight them this way.

    Also, @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porkchop will Masteries apply to our Symbioid or do we need to use Enhancements? Even if Symbioids have no Synergies will they still be influenced by other Champions' non-Unique Synergies like Romance, etc.?

    Will this pet come in a box in the mail or will he wander across our screens in the middle of a fight and make us lose because we are so busy admiring it's adorableness? Will we get "Who Saved Who ?" Titles? Will this be like Nintendogs where we get to watch Alliance members' Symbioids play with our own?

    So many questions, so much prep to do; gotta get food, a bed...do these things like lasers or squeaky toys more? Are they child-friendly? Able to be left alone in the house? Will they screw wiith us and Kick allies form our alliances like a cat or a Border Collie would? Will they eat us out of the Alliance because it takes Alliance resources to raise them? Will we get a pedigree? What is the life expectancy and are thye prone to health problems in old age? Visits to the vet?

    Signed, A Future Pet-Owner who is Eager to be a Good Owner
  • Sounds great just a shame on the context of the agreement
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,476 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    n8g7v63ctlvj.gif

    Your childhood was awesome. :)
  • duckrogersduckrogers Posts: 9
    Seja como for eu gostaria que o personagem não fosse embora depois
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 921 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    u4achxuo6mfu.gif

    You beat me to it! I was just looking for this gif to share.

    My Symbiote is definitely going to be named Squishy! :)

    So, question about that
    Any chance we can name our symbiotes in-game?
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    n8g7v63ctlvj.gif

    Your childhood was awesome. :)

    Thanks! Looney Tunes are the best cartoons ever created.
  • I would like to stay with my little Symb 4ever. If after the quest he took 1 star and turn weak. Let me stay with him, Kabam. Please
    His name will be Cringer😍😍😍
  • Já tô querendo meu simbiotezinho kkk
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,725 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    is the fact that master difficulty will no longer need a key to unlock only for this event quest? Or will master difficulty be permanently unlocked for all future events?

    If you read their other announcement it states its permanent.

    Okay I can see why this might be a little confusing, so I'm gonna set the record straight... Master Difficulty will now be permanently unlocked for all future Monthly Event Quests!

    However, the Uncollected Difficulty becoming Epic Difficulty and being unlocked is for this month only.

    I'm becoming reasonably critical of the path this game is taking but this is a big step in the right direction.

    Great job guys.
  • Wait..I saw the comment that we can costomize our Symbiod?? Is this true??
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Are the symbiotes difficulty rewards better than uncollected?
  • Are the symbiotes difficulty rewards better than uncollected?

    We can only hope...
  • Excited for some new original content
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 255
    edited September 2018
    Will the symbote turn on us and devour us like tater tots?
    https://giphy.com/gifs/spongebob-season-2-episode-5-3ofSB4YIbNBBDv9Nba
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 255
    Adlinz wrote: »
    Wait..I saw the comment that we can costomize our Symbiod?? Is this true??

    No
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 255
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    u4achxuo6mfu.gif

    You beat me to it! I was just looking for this gif to share.

    My Symbiote is definitely going to be named Squishy! :)

    So, question about that
    Any chance we can name our symbiotes in-game?

    That's something we looked at, but is simply not possible for us to do in game at this time :disappointed:

    :€
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 255
    Will the symbote turn on us and devour us like tater tots?
    https://giphy.com/gifs/spongebob-season-2-episode-5-3ofSB4YIbNBBDv9Nba

    This is the one I was looking for!
    https://giphy.com/gifs/spongebob-season-2-episode-5-l1Aszl3K7cB4ynYJ2
Sign In or Register to comment.