**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7k Prestige - Need Alliance

I’m a 7041 prestige, and a pretty skilled player I’d say. Last alliance was gold 1 and was able to hold my own in there. Can do aw/aq any level. Like to use discord but can also use line. LMK

Comments

• hyazicihyazici Posts: 14
    Hit me up on line if still looking. ID: hyazici-mcoc-
  • VivoukoVivouko Posts: 49
    If you are still looking send me a msg on line or in game..name in both is Vivouko
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Add me on line... Badboyboo
  • L1ARL1AR Posts: 51
    Interested, hit me up on line, MCOC-L1AR
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Hmu on line kmckeever07

We're gold 1 AW, 5x5 AQ
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Add me on line Vartox will show up as Demonkyn though
  • Still looking for an alliance 🙌🏽
  • MrJoker you can join mine. It's new
  • Hey my alliance runs 5x5 in aq, top 500 scoring 140m. And gold 1 in war. Line I’d: DonSergio83. Message me if interested.
  • Mcram13Mcram13 Posts: 94
    Add mcram13 on line
  • Any more alliances looking for someone ?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    What’s your line ID @MrJoker23? We may need one soon. Add me on line: MegaSkater67 and I can put you in touch with our leader. Gold 1, 5x5, attempting to hit platinum next season.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey man I’m looking for a solid player. We are gold 1 very close to platinum need a guy like you. Panchulon21 is my line. Same in discord
  • JFortJFort Posts: 148
    I have room on my team. 14.4m rated Gold 1 ally, tag is BFMZ and my Line is jfortner627, hit me up!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We have to replace a guy after AWS4, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (12+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 322 in AQ (running 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    Bro hit me up. Let’s start with jus talking and see what you think
    Line ID rtommad
  • Nsx2346Nsx2346 Posts: 32
    Line ID is nsx2346. Ign is same. @MrJoker23
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    If you're still looking, our alliance tag is XFR-X if you wanna check us out. Gold 1 in AW, 5x5 AQ 120m+. Line id is kmckeever07