**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Champions for Questing Advice

So, I have a limited roster and I need regeneration as much as possible (close to finishing Act 4).

Here are my top 5 champions for questing currently:

Mephisto - his regeneration with the Morningstar synergy is very useful

Morningstar- I actually don’t prefer her but the synergy with Mephisto keeps her on my questing Squad

Iceman - excellent utility

Crossbones - excellent offensive champion

Ghost Rider - again, excellent utility

Who would you advise to rank up on my squad or should I wait for a better 4 Star?

3v4ief5c7zp2.png
9s6lk5qw8q7k.png

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Not Iron Patriot ever and yes definitely Hood
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Upgrade Loki because I’ve heard you’ll need him for ultron in act 5
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hela and hood are good option
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    ultron, double immuntiy and double regen
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Dorcor Voodoo has a great regen, and is fantastic against anyone that gains buffs (like Groot or Medusa or Old Man Logan etc.) since you can turn them into poison with his L1.

Ultron has regen and dual immunity. Nuff said.

Iron Patriot isn’t very good to be honest, and being unawakened I’d say he’s pretty useless.

Hood is good, high damage and can prevent buffs, and his specials are on point.

Don’t sleep on Mrs Marvel / Captain Marvel (unfortunately they’re identical aside from the skin). Nothing fancy, but lots of raw damage and poison immune.

I’m a fan of Cable as an attacker. He can regen, though it’s not reliable, but heavy them early when they have low power and put a nice long degen on them. His L2 is great, and his base damage is pretty decent.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    These people don't know what their talking about their all really worthless you should wait
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    edited October 2018
    Wait for what? He’s low level, man. He’s not going to just get good stuff sitting around. He needs to go get it, and he needs to be able to clear some content with the champs he has first, just like we all did when we first started out. He doesn’t have any top tier champs, but once you cross a certain threshold, 4 and then 5 star champs become more accessible. But in the meantime, he needs to get a good enough team together from the roster he has on hand. It’s not like he’s asking who he should max out.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    i know what im talking about ive done everything in this game lol except lol @gage201205
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I have no idea what I'm talking about but I would say Hood. He helped me get thru a lot of act 4 and his invisibility and stagger are super useful.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    What’s the quest?

Edit: just to clearify I’m asking what the OP needs his champs to do. As they say they are close to finishing act4 they will soon have to struggle through Act5! There they will need many sorts of champions with specific abilities or rush headfirst into brick walls hoping for the best.

Honestly the only ones remotely interesting are an Unduped Voodoo (sad unduped) and Ultron (biohazard material)

Beyond that his main line up are his only good champs from what I can see
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    To all, I’m about to finish Act 4 - so I’ve invested only in the champs I have on my regular squad so far. Iron Patriot was my first 4 Star (which is why he was ranked up).
  • Options
    DrVoodo best option in my mind, if you can dupe him or awaken him even better. Able to use L1 to poison ppl also make him a super useful attacker on these buffed nodes in quest.

Ultron is also a great champ. Not first due to his low attack. Double immune and regen is nice but fights will take forever. But can use sucisides down the road and still use him in AQ, so he’s nice to have
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    How many five stars do you posses, and who are they.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    @Welderofortune

Only 3 - Loki, Mordo, and Mephisto.

I use Mordo for defense but he’s not great for questing.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Give mordo another try he has a lot going for him, pretty good regen on his sp3 the ability to stack fury and increase his damage up to 150%, the power gain is frankly amazing the degen per buff on his sp2 plus, the stun chance on his sp1 along with more degen, also all of his ability's trigger regardless of who you are fighting. He is also stun immune and punishes those who try to take advantage of him in his stunned state with more degen, also any energy damage is greatly reduced while he is blocking. When he came out people went nuts for this champ, everybody wanted him and hyped him up now its just meh meh. He is still the same champ no nerf that I am aware of, try him again you will like him if you give him half a chance.
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Looking for Long fights then Go with Hela. Build furies and charge. Beast Mode.
    Else go with Ultron. Double immune, double regen Good for quest and AQ