**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Tech 4s to r5?

Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I already have SL maxed out. This will be my 2nd r5 4s. The options listed are all Unduped. I don't have a double immune as well. And I am standing right at the door of the collector.

Which Tech 4s to r5? 16 votes

Vision AOU
37%
SIlverProfessorIron_SkywalkerPeterQuillcx23433FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragon 6 votes
Sentinnel
31%
TheManMythLegendnameplasDuke_SilverFooshblalalaLoctiteSuperGlue 5 votes
Green Goblin
12%
DarkZenSamspade23 2 votes
Wait for Ultron
6%
JayCee 1 vote
Any other please specify
12%
Darkstar4387terrrycsh 2 votes

Comments

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Wait for Ultron
    Ultron is really good. He might not have power drain/steal unlike vision, his cauterise is still really helpful
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Wait for Ultron
    Don’t go GG if you’re looking for double immunity so your best bets are vision or ultron
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Green Goblin
    Green goblin. The more I use him, the more I like him. He's got crazy utility and the power drain of Vision not to mention some good regen. He's a helluva defender to boot. Good all round champ.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Sentinnel
    Sentinel is the best out of your options by far...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sentinnel
    Once you figure out how to ramp him up, he can be a total beast.
  • Any other please specify
    Wait for Starky

If it is 2016/2017, I would say wait for Ultron back then. (I loved my ultron back in time)
    If you don't have another great power control champ, I would say go with Vision AoU (plus double immunity)
    GG is actually quick a good champ with great utilities, but a bit hard to manage the madness/cunning
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    I do have a Yondu and when I am using it its like 3 bleed stacks every combo. It has heal block as well and if the opponent is bleed immune it turns into armour break with a pretty good rating. He isn't immune to any debuff though and good at AW defence. Maybe I can think about him.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Wait for stark