**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best champion for LoL?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SimoronSimoron Posts: 31
    alright, thanks all. really helpful
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Hela with cosmic supremacy has the best dps in the game, it's not even close. She can finish fights way faster than most champs, and her playstyle is rather simple(Or complex if you want to build furies faster)
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Spider-man (Stark Enhanced)
    Do you guys think it is essential to have a r5 to do lol?Or a r4 can do the job as well?
    Can wait for the update to try my carnage. He and spidey will be my options to my first run
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Star Lord
    Check out this channel
    Pandaman Pete
    It'll answer your question
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Domino
    For all you Star Lord fans, take Winter Soldier with a stronger KM. I'm not sure what the % rate is for 5* KM, but my 6* KM causes WS to gain 5% attack per hit for the first 100 hits in the combo meter, and that translates into his bleed damage as well. My 5* 3/45 WS was dealing over 2k per second bleed in RoL with his attack ramped up. He is Star Lord with bleed and incinerate DoT.
  • Options
    Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Domino
    Domino is the best LoL option period. With massacre she has infinite parry, high damage, very high bleed, very high chance of perfect block/parry. She’s capable of every fight in LoL except abom and guilly. Mutants are the easiest to fight maestro with, she’s by far the best 100% lol champ.