**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War incorrect winner

My alliance had a war and lost although we had more of the map explored more defender kills and more attacker kills. This is the third war we have a lost and still had better numbers than our competitors in alliance. I think someone needs to look into the alliance wars and fix the bugs that are causing other alliances to lose .

Comments

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Show some screen shots so we can show you why your wrong.
  • Options
    Here is a screenshot36dz2x9z4na2.png
    Here is a screenshot of the alliance results
  • Options
    Here is another screenshot
  • Options
    hir5ojii06d8.png
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    They have more defenders remaining and likely more diversity which counteracts the slightly lower exploration
  • Options
    One more screenshot u25mxh723khp.png
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Sooo which part is incorrect? 🤔
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Defenders remaining and diversity. They had more defenders on the board to begin with, giving more diversity, plus the points they get for defenders remaining.
  • Options
    So you’re saying the only way to win is if we keep more defenders on the map then the other alliance?
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Yes cory
    Everything counts in war
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    So you’re saying the only way to win is if we keep more defenders on the map then the other alliance?

Look at the point difference I can see major points are 3000 and 300 which is 3300, now if you have something from your end to mitigate this difference and get 1 more point ahead of this , then you can say it’s a incorrect calculation and war decision. But it’s not , winning one boss is matter if you are running 3 BG’s. Rest all points are deciding factors and attack bonus is the major one then defender remaining. Diversity plays its role too and it becomes important with one BG 100% exploration and minimal KO’s.

I

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Uh lol no your war does NOT have an incorrect winner ( this isn't a bug either) and neither does your other ones if you did the same thing in them.

Let me put it this way for you guys and break it down for and tell you the reason why you lost this one.

You lost because you didn't take out enough of the enemy defense, it's as simple as that.

Their total 62,570 yours 61,050 which is a difference of 1,520, defenders remaining total 8,750 theirs 5,750 difference of 3,000, diversity 1,500-1,200 difference of 300 in total you left 3,300 points on the board which counters your slight edge in the other catagories

Meaning if you all took out your opponents defenders your would have won and if you had some more unique defenders your alliance would have won it by more.

Make sure you clear as much as you can, kill them all without dying more than 3 times on a node and kill the bosses and diversfy better you would win more take this as a lesson and move on
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    You would be better running 1 BG until you can fill a second, unfortunately the way scores are calculated more participants will always have the advantage.