**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just how difficult will the new difficulty be?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
Do you think a player with 2/35 5-stars and 4/40 4 stars will able to complete it along with the symbioid?

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    We'll have to wait and see how difficult it is compared to epic/uncollected first but i don't think it will be that difficult if you rank your symbioid. Try ranking your symbioid to rank 4 first by exploring master mode.
  • Options
    InimicoInimico Posts: 52
    edited October 2018
    The symbioid is supposed to be stronger than a 6* rank 2 if you get it to rank 5, so I would assume your other heroes (4* or low 5*) won’t matter for the symbiote difficulty, and it’s just a matter of pure skill. In fact, it’s probably a good chance for everyone with weaker heroes to be able to explore harder difficulties with skill.

And with the enhancements, the symbiote is gonna be way stronger than other heroes most people have, so I think it’s a pretty even playing field for mid to late game players
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    “Heed our warning summoners.......many will try & many will fail.” That’s basically their standard warning & opening words when 1 of those challenges (coulson, chloe, etc) comes around......except this time they’ve applied it to symbiotic difficulty.......so yeah, it’s probably going to be a real challenge.
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Sorry but you shouldn’t be able to get a free featured five star, especially if you don’t even have 1 rank 4 champ. Hopefully it’s as difficult as they say
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Sorry but you shouldn’t be able to get a free featured five star, especially if you don’t even have 1 rank 4 champ. Hopefully it’s as difficult as they say

Even if you end up getting a colossus, groot, IP or falcon from it?
    Plus doing just master diff allows you to r4 the symbioid, which probably would have the same health and attack as a 4/55 5*.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

As Kabam Miike said, they are introducing this as a side quest type of thing so we all should be able to do it, don't you think?
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    it was never said by kabam but I'm hoping the energy cost is not going to be the same. It would be nice if it were just one path in each chapter.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yeah you nailed it @Inimico. I don't know if the Symbiote heals, I imagine not and we'll have just 1 champ to run it through as the others will be near useless. R5 5* may be useful but limited. And if you pull IP, WS, SG... Then wow. They will just have a bunch of upset players, I don't even get it. We'll see how it plays out

Yes one of his enhancements allows the symbiote to heal. There’s a long list of enhancements you can give your symbiote in the announcement.