**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MEDUSA is Bugged

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
So last aw during my Medusa boss solo, i noticed two things.
1. Apparently Medusa can auto block sp3s.. I have video proof. i was using Hyperion and used an s3 with i think 3 furies, only did 11k and auto block popped up as i finished.
2. Apparently if i use a special on her while she has 3 furies...nothing happens anymore. Her furies didnt go away, and she took the damage.... I have the entire video, let me know if i need to upload.

Comments

• Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Yes you need to upload it.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I can't say anything about 1. But the second case doesn't seem to be a bug.
    She doesn't have 100% chance to proc auto-block
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Rixob wrote: »
    So last aw during my Medusa boss solo, i noticed two things.
    1. Apparently Medusa can auto block sp3s.. I have video proof. i was using Hyperion and used an s3 with i think 3 furies, only did 11k and auto block popped up as i finished.
    2. Apparently if i use a special on her while she has 3 furies...nothing happens anymore. Her furies didnt go away, and she took the damage.... I have the entire video, let me know if i need to upload.

1. She has done this since she has been introduced. If you attack into her and immediately launch a SP3 then this happens as it considers the SP3 as a second hit in a combo. It's been mentioned before but not fixed. Not sure if it's intended or not but it is a weird interaction. If you attack into her then just evade backwards first and then launch your SP3 so you do the full damage. It's an easy workaround.
    2. This one is a known issue in the bugs section that was brought up during last month. They still have not been able to fix it but Lyra's response to it is here. If this isn't about that bug then as mentioned above, Medusa doesn't have 100% chance to auto block so maybe you just got lucky.