**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Voodoo Not Activating Power Burn or Power Drain on his Special Attack 2 [Merged Threads]

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: iPhone 7

Device Operating System: iOS 12.0

Mobile Carrier: N/A

Cellular or WiFi: CenturyLink 500MB/s WiFi

Game Version Installed: 20.1.0

Game Mode: Arena and Duels

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? 5/65 Dr. Voodoo, Sig Ability 165

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: Today's update has made Dr. Voodoo close to useless for AW attack. His sp2 currently does not activate power burn or power drain when it converts loas.

Screenshot or Video: https://youtu.be/MPTjoQdIvcE

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious Can someone please look into this soon? We just started our AW attack phase, Dr. Voodoo's effectiveness as an AW attacker relies much on his power control abilities.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    If you use Dr. Voodoo for AW attack don't download the new update. The new update has bugged Voodoo's sp2, he can't activate power burn or power drain:

https://youtu.be/MPTjoQdIvcE
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    I just rank 5 mine. Damn
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    I would like to see an answer to this as well.
    There is no power burn or power leak on voodoos special 2, what kind of rubbish is this from Kabam?! First he wasn’t gaining power from sp2, now he’s lost th most important part of his attack
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    I can confirm DV doesn’t convert the loas to the buff or debuff. I have him duped lvl 130
    It’s not a device specific bug. It’s a stupid nerf
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Ran into the same problem
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Zayo_278 wrote: »

It a bug and Not a nerf somone like u. Need to understand this.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    So, I am playing the EQ and Dr. Voodoo's Power Burn Buffs are triggering, even when he is duped. This has happened to me twice and I thought it was a global node but it wasn't.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239

Heeeeeeere we go, screaming nerf every time a bugs pops up with new update.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Same here
    Alredy a theret of it but totalt bug
    Isn’t it interesting how voodoo seems to always be bugged? First you couldn’t chain a special with a combo, then you wouldn’t gain any power no matter the number of loas you convert on his sp2 and now his sp2 is not giving a buff or a debuff? And I’m being insulted for pointing out the obvious?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Someone just uploaded a video to our line chat with the same thing.
  • Hey!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and providing video with it! We'll get this passed along and looked into.
    Hey!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and providing video with it! We'll get this passed along and looked into.

Much thanks, feel bad for players who use Voodoo for AW attack and are competing for platinum/master AW season rank rewards
    Isn’t it interesting how voodoo seems to always be bugged? First you couldn’t chain a special with a combo, then you wouldn’t gain any power no matter the number of loas you convert on his sp2 and now his sp2 is not giving a buff or a debuff? And I’m being insulted for pointing out the obvious?

Maybe Voodoo’s too OP to be bug free?
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Hmmmmm, calling Sherlock Holmes in here, "The case of the disappearing comments".
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    So the "voodoo fix" is not a real fix....sad
  • MDFR7MDFR7 Posts: 14
    edited October 2018
    I give up!!!
    I pointed out voodoo spl 2 not gaining MD bug n they took entire month to "fix" dis n now he is not burning/draining power
    N u know whats frustrating even more...i used my 5* mystic gem to awaken him
    Now i have no power burning/draining champs n i have to take all or nothing node in aw
    D entire last month i used my iceman n took spl 3 on face(ice armor) hoping that dis will be fixed in nxt update
    N now they will again "look into dis matter" n take entire month to pass out "fix"
    Call dis crying/complaining whatever u want but as a F2P player i just can't take dis anymore
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Sophia
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Goodbye
    arni2 wrote: »
    So the "voodoo fix" is not a real fix....sad

First time agerd with u. Ther fix it somhow but make a new bug in
    It’s funny that this is happening to voodoo. A major attacker for most alliances in the top tier!
    edited October 2018
    It’s funny that this is happening to voodoo. A major attacker for most alliances in the top tier!

He’s been bugged since December 2017. His sp2 hasn’t been 100% safe to chain after combos since Act 5.4 was released.

He’s been bugged since December 2017. His sp2 hasn’t been 100% safe to chain after combos since Act 5.4 was released.

I agree
  • Hey gang!

We pushed a fix for this and it should be live in-game! If you close out of the app completely and reopen things should be good to go. :)

Let me know if you see otherwise!
    Nice. Would try this out now!
    Hey gang!

We pushed a fix for this and it should be live in-game! If you close out of the app completely and reopen things should be good to go. :)

The bug is fixed, thanks Kabam for such a fast response
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    edited October 2018
    If I can figure out how to attach a video. Basically, when I used the sp1 to nullify loas and buffs, it activates the sp2 power burn charge thingies. I sp2 additionally doesn’t work
    Hey gang!

The bug is fixed, thanks Kabam for such a fast response

Yup!