**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 10/03/2018 [Merged Threads]

Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Can't login... is anyone else facing the same issue...

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I just got disconnected
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Yep. Can’t expect anything less anymore.
  • AMJDarkholmeAMJDarkholme Posts: 30
    Appears to be
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Typical just as im grinding to get my symbiod to r3
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    It's normal when a new update is released. 24 hours later it is down. It a feature for Kabam to get forum traffic
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    New event same old problems
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    I'm an idiot for attempting a legends run... game is apparently down... STOP my time please, kabam!!!!!!!
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Dread it, run from it, the contest will always go down and it is here
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Same here qh3suw6ylert.png
    Its been like this for a few days. Some connection issues that would last a few seconds. Smh
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited October 2018
    Now we'll have to beg our compensation. Was just fighting mystic sentinel in AQ. Did the fight perfectlyqadp3tsebhgw.png
    Something needs to be done seriously. I'm really fed-up of their nonsense servers. Haven't seen a game of this quality and the game being top grossing on Google Play to go down this frequently and suddenly. Bugs after bugs.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The one time I decide to do arena...
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    just poped 30% boost and used energy refill to take on UC 3.1 ... well Kabam had other plans...😥
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    The games down. Can we panic now?
  • JrgzJrgz Posts: 17
    Game left? Right? Up? Down? Unbelievable
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Problems connecting to network. Check your connection.

I got a better idea. Check your connection kabam!!
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    53b1pmdstz4r.jpg
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    About to fight uc symbiote supreme, glad it was before and not during the fight
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Well it has been 6-7 weeks since when the game went down last. New record.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I'm not the only one in my ally with this message.

mc7v3tdgmide.png
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Classic... bye. I'm done with you
  • jOsHuAo41jOsHuAo41 Posts: 10
    I swear to God. Activate boosts, spend units on energy and game goes down. Kabam wont answer is, they dont care. As long as the top alliances keep spending money and buying FGM crystals... best game I've ever played, worst servers and support. It really is a shame......
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    jOsHuAo41 wrote: »
    I swear to God. Activate boosts, spend units on energy and game goes down. Kabam wont answer is, they dont care. As long as the top alliances keep spending money and buying FGM crystals... best game I've ever played, worst servers and support. It really is a shame......

Yet to be addressed, working as intended?
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Game down, need to familiarize yourselves with the acronym SNAFU