**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for alliance

Looking for a UK/Europe based alliance that wants to build to better things, I am rated at 250k and have completed both ROL and RTTL.

Comments

• GoChickensGoChickens Posts: 22
    We are US based, but have a EU/Aus battlegroup. Alliance tag is !ST! If you want to check us out.
    IGN: Go Chickens!
    Line: gochickens
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    7 mil alliance. We have a spot to fill. Similar to the post above. IGN and Line: Goken23
  • LiamandJeffLiamandJeff Posts: 47
    Im looking for an EU based player. 9 mil alliance trying to earn going all the way up
    Contact me on line
    Liamandjeff
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @SilentJay08 what are you looking for in an alliance?
  • @Gwendoline just an active alliance in both aq and aw. Either doing 5 x 5 or willing to help build one up
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @SilentJay08 MoM does only map 4 during the summer but will go back to map 5 in september. We're very active and have good rewards, great group of people.
  • ooMASERooooMASERoo Posts: 17
    Hey SilentJ, you can find us in game !XILS Exiles. My name on LINE and in game is ooMASERoo. We are looking for quality players and are moving up fast. Would love to have you on board. Come hang out with us. We are on the verge of doing MAP 5 regularly and are AQ/AW focused. With no save week.
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    add me on line app: reeaan.marvel
    We have 13 alliance so far, group of ppl, call it Ultimate Weapon (UW family)

We can discuss over line if u want or anyone
    thanks
  • Edmond81Edmond81 Posts: 17
    If you're still looking for an alliance, we're looking for members at the moment. We do 5x5 in AQ & do 3 AW a week, you can contact me on; line: Edmond81 or groupme: Edmond81
  • MossyQMossyQ Posts: 3
    @SilentJay08 Check us out: mmab game tag

We have one spot for a top smasher - chilled 55555 or 55522 depending on activity

Like some bantering

add me on line mossymmab