**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to use KLINTAR catalyst

DragontitaniumDragontitanium Posts: 2
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I' ve 4 KLINTAR catalyst but i don't known how to use it. Can help me please?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Use it to rank up your 1* summoned symbiote
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Go to champions find the Symbiote and level him up
  • Thanks
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Why do we get WAY too many to rank up the Symbioid?
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    justin311 wrote: »

because not everyone can due the harder content of the monthly quest so they have to play other levels to obtain a R5 sym.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    justin311 wrote: »

The idea was to get enough to rank him to the next difficulty that you can't handle. If you're a beginner and cant do heroic, doing beginner and normal will get you the stuff to level him up enough for heroic. If you cant do master, you can do heroic for the stuff to level him. If all you plan on doing is epic, youll have enough to level him for symbiote difficulty.