**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Golden Adaptoid???

13»

Comments

• Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    So what, if you have awakened sentinel, can you survive the power drain?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/DadNSxxND0E

Now not having a R5 means taking that health hit after 30 is gonna be rough so maybe a health boost at least would be a good idea. But this I how I fight him.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    You just gotta play around it. When the timer goes to 0 your power gets drained and you lose health proportional to how much power you lose. Just time it so you use a special 3 right before the timer and you dodge the damage.

Even if this worked, with the golden Boy evading and not being able to be parried, it’s almost impossible to get to an Sp3 in 30 seconds or less, unless you’re Hyperion
  • Options
    Seems like there is a champion that everyone has that can deal with most of the epic challenges.

People have stated on here multiple times that the summoned symbioid + enhancements seems to be a viable option. I also noticed a starburst node that might heal the symbioid instead of damaging him with the right enhancement?

Haven’t done epic yet, so really wish someone would test him on these nodes and make a vid to put this to rest.
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Is he considered a Spidey-verse champ? Just wondering if Venom will bypass his evade
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Who has the patience to do heroic and master first? lol i know i dont
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Starky did doo a major part of my run on master foor the symbiod. Just block when he evades and hit as much before evade trigger.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Already fought him.

Man, it was a breeze. I almost one shotted him with a 4* r5 Blade (then I finished him off with Spark). and I could have one shotted him if I weren't that much in a hurry. for some reason the power drain thing popped up but I didn't get my power drained hence I didn't get killed.
  • Options
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Already fought him.

Man, it was a breeze. I almost one shotted him with a 4* r5 Blade (then I finished him off with Spark). and I could have one shotted him if I weren't that much in a hurry. for some reason the power drain thing popped up but I didn't get my power drained hence I didn't get killed.

I’m thinking danger sense has something to do with that but they aren’t in the #villans group
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Already fought him.

I’m thinking danger sense has something to do with that but they aren’t in the #villans group

I think they are, it's just that either they refuse to show the tags, or it's an existing bug that we should take advantage of.
  • Options
    Already fought him.

I think they are, it's just that either they refuse to show the tags, or it's an existing bug that we should take advantage of.

Could be plausible. But using boosts can help beat him easier
  • Options
    Crossbones only reduces DEFENSIVE ability accuracy, meaning abilities that would trigger while your hitting the opponent. The power drain damage does not fall in that category.

The power drain does damage equal to +240% of the adaptoids attack, which is 2k ish. Not sure if it is a different value for master difficulty though.
  • Options
    Crossbones only reduces DEFENSIVE ability accuracy, meaning abilities that would trigger while your hitting the opponent. The power drain damage does not fall in that category.

The power drain does damage equal to +240% of the adaptoids attack, which is 2k ish. Not sure if it is a different value for master difficulty though.

So X-bones is perfect counter too the symbiod?
  • Options

What??? No!!!! It just means that yes, crossbones can prevent adaptoid from evading, but it wont stop the power drain damage.
  • Options

What??? No!!!! It just means that yes, crossbones can prevent adaptoid from evading, but it wont stop the power drain damage.

Oh, I though you were talking about the power drain. My mistake
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Already fought him.

Symbioids have often been villains. They trigger Blade's Danger Sense

I'm 100% done with Epic and used Corvus on most runs against him. I had two runs where I used Blade though
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Anyone try Nebula?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm sure the sym will be good against him when you get him ranked. As others have said, Blade beats the Epic Adaptoid easily.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,784 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Only doing Masters.

Hyperion was gaining power gain too fast and I activated special 3 instead of 2 and boomed. :s

Managed to finish up using last champ :# , Elektra. :)

Thanks for all the tips!
  • Options
    use blade GR and Sparky, he bleeds...
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    SUMMONED

(wait for it)

SYMBIOTE
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I'm just curious if all the lag that comes with fighting the gold adaptoid is part of his skill set or is that an unwritten buff that's not listed.
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    RO53TT1 wrote: »
    I'm just curious if all the lag that comes with fighting the gold adaptoid is part of his skill set or is that an unwritten buff that's not listed.

The lag is real on my tablet for all boss battles of any kind especially when they use a special it's like a 1 second freeze up anyone else have this problemorning on galaxy tab E?
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Idk why it added the word morning to problem lol
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    You just gotta play around it. When the timer goes to 0 your power gets drained and you lose health proportional to how much power you lose. Just time it so you use a special 3 right before the timer and you dodge the damage.

RIP the ten people who found it insightful! Smh