**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kamala Khan

I pull Kamala Khan 4* today, now 1 am studying about her and share with everyone :):)
b536v5fvzgw2.png

Comments

• 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited October 2018
    She is wearing the traditional Pakistani costume but in the Marvel coloring....
    punjabi_dres.jpg
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    unrelated but just gotta say that she's not as bad as people make it out to be
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Riceman wrote: »
    unrelated but just gotta say that she's not as bad as people make it out to be

Yeah i saw negative comments mostly
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    I pulled her twice consecutively from my 4* shards... What are the odds...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    She desperately deserves a big buff
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    cool champ, but sucks
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Hey winterthur!

As you mentioned, it can indeed be difficult to build up enough Furies on the higher level fights, where there's smaller room for error.

From personal experience, I'd go the same way as I did with my Crossbones, in that I invested a few points into Extended and Enhanced Fury. That way, even with everything going on, I'd have a little bit more breathing room available to try to catch the next Fury stack. While not a tremendous amount, it should help a bit in terms of providing a buffer.

In addition, her signature ability will also increase the duration of Fury, so while trying to snag 5 of them in one go would be the fastest route to getting a decent stack, it might be beneficial to play a bit more reserved and use the extra time to parry and charge repeatedly, and make use of SP1, as this also has a chance to trigger a few stacks for you.

One last note is that her SP3 also has a 90% chance of granting a permanent Fury, which could help some of the way in reducing the total number of stacks you need to build.

I hope this helps a little bit!

• BarakaBaraka Posts: 13
    Why not giving her option of converting some of those furies to be permanent that way her damage can increase. I have used her and she is not as bad as many people say.