Options

Login crystal or 3 star crystal

I have been logging in for last every month for a year now....never got a single 4 star from login crystal....why don't you guys increase the drop rates of a 4 star champion out of login crystal... this will somehow encourage the summoners as well as be helpful for game progression
My view...

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Maybe make an uncollected version where u get a 4 star because waiting a month for a 3 star might as well not be in the calendar I’d rather take an extra revive
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I got a 4* doc oct from my second one and have gotten all 3* since then
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd like a UC version.

In any case the champ isn't designed to be a champ to carry you through content, but rather simply a trophy character. I feel like they're also meant to keep newbies hooked on the game, but not so much older players who've already invested a lot into the game.
  • Options
    Got 4* gulk
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★
    All 3 Star sens it Star
  • Options
    ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    It's free though... I wouldn't complain

That's your problem, you never complain, always accepting bs because it's free... NO!!
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »

That's your problem, you never complain, always accepting bs because it's free... NO!!

That's the point.....
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 143
    I've never gotten a 4* from the monthly login or from my daily uncollected crystal. The drop rate does indeed suck.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    I got a 4* Hela once. So they do drop, albeit very rarely.
  • Options
    JohnitrousJohnitrous Posts: 18
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Chubz wrote: »

How is getting free stuff bs? Would you rather get nothing? You know the way its been for most of this games existence...or maybe they should give us guaranteed 5* just for logging in. Dude cmon

Bro... what is the need of such a trophy that u don't even see and use ever... straight away bs