**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable 5* vs iceman 4*..rankup call

SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
Ok so not a big rankup decision for me as the ranked up champ though might break into my top 5 at the expense of x23,probably won't be a gamechanger but I don't mind waiting and holding onto the mutant t4cc and play the patient game by waiting for a better 5* option either
Both of them are a part of my aw defense team and both are unduped...I am uncollected and last month(which was my first full month of being uncollected) I was able to explore the first 2 chapters of uncollected monthly quest...so my question is...should I rank either of them up??..if yes then whom??

Cable 5* vs iceman 4*..rankup call 31 votes

Cable r3(5*)
16%
Jets44Foxhero007Racs0MelkerlanneroAvengers320 5 votes
Iceman r5(4*)
77%
TheManMythLegendXillymanHollowbornAlpha07ictToj37Woventaojay1KittenPrimeAtticus9090EnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01Mitchell35stuart13_NHBJayCeeEyrarBlackJ4zzMrOnizukaralphhotmailFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 24 votes
Wait up and only do 4* rankups when I got resources expiring
6%
Nodude78bluebubble100 2 votes

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Iceman r5(4*)
    As a general rule, 5* champs can carry you farther than 4* champs can, but in this situation, that's not so true. Iceman's got great utility in cold debuffs, ice armor, and three immunities, which make him a viable counter in quite a lot of matchups. Cable is OK, but not nearly as good as Iceman.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Iceman r5(4*)
    Iceman ftw for the reasons above
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Looks like it will be a landslide victory for iceman..thanks for the inputs @EnderDraco58 and @Fooshblalala
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Iceman r5(4*)
    If possible, just hold and wait for a decent 5 star. Idk about you but I'm at the point where every piece of gold and iso matters, 4 stars are just too limited to invest in anymore unless it's a special case like wolvie or sw, who are only available as 4* atm.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'd hold off for a 5 star.
  • stuart13_NHBstuart13_NHB Posts: 113
    Iceman r5(4*)
    I agree with holding off if possible for a better 5* if you can do without for abit.. but iceman is like ghost rider.. priceless! even as 4* they can carry your team at times.. and as many useful utilities he has, even his special 3 defense is awesome.. some people forget about that! and will help alot for hard difficulty in PvP VS. won't be a waste either way.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Iceman r5(4*)
    In most cases someone would be better ranking up a 5*. but in this case Iceman is one of the best attackers of the game with a lot of utility (Evade shutdown, Damage (ex: sp3) resistance, immunities and a pretty decent (maybe even great) damage. that's a lot helpful in end game content.

Cable is cool, yeah. but he doesn't even come close to Iceman. so rank up Ici boi.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Alright thanks for all Ur inputs...I have decided to rank up iceman