**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Little Symbiod Boi

I just got him to Rank 5 thanks to completion of Heroic and a few runthroughs of Master. What can I do with him now?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Just do content with him and at the end of the event you can sell him for a title or they will runaway
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Do epic
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Wait until the 17th for Symbioid difficulty and give it a whirl. It may be a bit difficult seeing as ur still doing master difficulty, but with the boosts I think you should be able to do an initial completion. Save those Strands exclusively for epic and symboiod difficulty
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    go play fetch with it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He's meant for this EQ. Are you uncollected? If not, this is your best shot to get uncollected rewards from the Epic level. Give it a shot. Keep working on the other levels if you need more strands for boosts.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    Can you take them in to Occult Labs? Those things are brutal, can't even get thru Master labs.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    Can you take them in to Occult Labs? Those things are brutal, can't even get thru Master labs.

Depends on who you have on your roster and synergy. And yes, you can take him into the labs

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yeah not feeling it. Its a supply drain event.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Yeah not feeling it. Its a supply drain event.

That's how I felt about danger rooms. It's some total B.S. if they don't have us do anything with those 2 and 3 stars now.
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    Becareful, in aw and aq they have a node specifically to counter the symbiote. So keep an eye on the mode you intend to complete.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I just got him to Rank 5 thanks to completion of Heroic and a few runthroughs of Master. What can I do with him now?

You can't get him to rank 5 even by exploring heroic and master. Was this a sarcasm lol about you asking what can you do with him? If you got him at r5 it means you did 1 run of Epic. So if you did Epic you know what to do with him. Good luck buddy.