**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* pull disappointment

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
I have opened over 40 different 5* crystals, and looking at the progression of the game have realized that my "newest" champ I have is Hela. Out of all the pulls, only 4 have been added to the game in the last 18 months: Hela, Vulture, Blade, & Morningstar, and 2 of those were from Featured crystals (Blade & Hela).

Then waited for the new champs to be added to the 6* pool, only to pull Jane Foster.

Just makes things difficult to stay competitive when we're forced to play with outdated champs.

[/rant]

Comments

• Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    That sucks. If it’s that much of an issue for you, save the extra 5k 5* shards and get a featured crystal
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I pulled Proxima the other day but besides that my newest 5* is still Blade lol. Hype is the only champ I've pulled in 2018 that I wanted to rank. I've opened featured and basic. Even tried some FGM.
  • BeastMode08BeastMode08 Posts: 10
    edited October 2018
    I've had my string on bad pulls. Hopefully yours get better soon. Mine did. Last 6 have been void, gulk, modok, awaken sl, hela and now killmonger.

Also to add recently just pulled domino from basic 6☆ crystal.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow @BeastMode08 congrats! That's a fantastic run. I had an amazing run last December. Hopefully the luck turns soon lol