**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    With all the items we need to grind to aquire what value does this event add? Feels like just more stuff to grind for...as if we didn't already have enough...all for a champ that is unneeded and we don't get to keep? So...ummmm...am i missing something?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Yall are missing the point. They said the symbiote is to help finish the symbiote difficulty on the 17th....not necessarily the stuff available right now
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    do the enhancement for symbioid stay on him permanent or do they expire like normal buffs?
    If temporary it would be nice if it was stated in the store with the length of time they last
  • MysterionMysterion Posts: 27
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike can i use my little symbioid to do a legends run?
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    There is no klyntar kat for 100% beginner, so we cannot max the symbiote to rank 5 as we are 1 kat short after doing beginner through to master 100% !!!is this a visual error? Seems odd if not, you say the symbiote will help do epic but you can only rank 4 him (5k pi) from the other levels which means he will be no good to use in epic
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    edited October 2018
    kryer79 wrote: »
    So, how come we cannot take him anywhere ? He does not show up in the Labyrinth list of heroes... why is this not possible ? only useable in the event quest ?
    Only usable in EQ, Occult Lab, AQ and AW(not recommanded).
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    kryer79 wrote: »
    do you have a link please ?

Scroll up. It's not in the actual announcement post, but kabam miike answered that question in this thread
    joke1004 wrote: »
    Will the symbiote be able to do something like LOL too? Or only the event quest?

Only the Event Quest and the Occult Labs! That means that it cannot enter any "permanent content', including any of the Store Quests, ROL, RTL, or LOL.

Here it is.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    works great can’t wait for mid October for Symbiote difficulty
  • The symbiote idea is great but I would like it to expand to be able to use for story quest and road to labyrinth and realm of legends with the upgrades. For mediocre players like myself have a lot of trouble completing those tasks and events.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Why is it so difficult to get a mod to give us more detail on the boosts? How long do they last? Is it based on cost? There’s no info in game to tell us. Please let us know.
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Does the symbiote affect summoner prestige @Kabam Miike ? It's starting to show up on summoner profiles at rank 5 and that might impact AQ
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Why is it so difficult to get a mod to give us more detail on the boosts? How long do they last? Is it based on cost? There’s no info in game to tell us. Please let us know.

They already gave more details. They last between 10-15 minutes
  • I still haven’t received mine in my inbox yet. Shouldn’t this have happened already?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @V1PER1987 here is what Mike told us

Cost 10: 20 Minutes
    Cost 12: 15 Minutes
    Cost 15: 10 Minutes
  • Turns out I did receive the message but there is nothing there to tap where it says tap below.
  • Disregard my previous posts. My Symbiote is there. I thougt its PI would be way lower.
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike How many boosts specific for the My Little Symbiote can we use in the same time? Not counting regular 10% health and/or attack boost, 20% health and/or attack boost...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    FactorQ wrote: »
    Does the symbiote affect summoner prestige @Kabam Miike ? It's starting to show up on summoner profiles at rank 5 and that might impact AQ

It's a 1*. It won't affect your prestige.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    @V1PER1987 here is what Mike told us

Cost 10: 20 Minutes
    Cost 12: 15 Minutes
    Cost 15: 10 Minutes

Thanks a lot man! I don’t know how I missed it. Been scouring the forums for this info.
  • Too late lol I'm already attached to the Simbiond, it's fun to have it as friend who help me with fighting and I'm still pretty good at this game even though I'm a girl who is really bad in fighting games lol
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Symbiote difficulty will have the same length / format as other difficulties?
  • TaimurKhan wrote: »

We posted the info over in the announcement for the event quest, but here it is for anyone who may have missed it:

The Symbiote difficulty will have the same per tile energy as Epic (or Uncollected in other months), but each map will have less paths than the Epic version.
    Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 2 Paths
    Quest 2 - 2 Paths

Chapter 2
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths

Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 5 Paths
    TaimurKhan wrote: »

We posted the info over in the announcement for the event quest, but here it is for anyone who may have missed it:

The Symbiote difficulty will have the same per tile energy as Epic (or Uncollected in other months), but each map will have less paths than the Epic version.
    Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 2 Paths
    Quest 2 - 2 Paths

Chapter 2
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths

Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 5 Paths

So it's the same number of paths as the beginner mode?
  • I'm using mine in AQ. Very useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tYLO37OLU
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    This is an amazing step in the right direction Kabam. Very smart move :)
    I have mine at rank 4 now and hes amazing.
    I know we end up losing him at end of event and get a title for selling him but...
    Would you guys consider him a semi permanent champion that may appear during certain future events? Maybe every 3 months? Just asking
This discussion has been closed.