**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Players Using Mods

I'm tired of players using mods to get through this game, and alliances that can see that their members use mods, should be dissolved.k9xxou5z4z6v.jpg

Comments

• Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    I'm tired of players using mods to get through this game, and alliances that can see that their members use mods, should be dissolved.k9xxou5z4z6v.jpg

On another recent post it said something related to don't post Modders on the forums so it doesn't start a manhunt
  • Gunzo wrote: »
    Don't call out hackers and modders, if you see a modder please send a ticket to Kabam support and recieve useless responds from support team

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not... But I hope you are, because I don't care about guys who do this sort of thing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Don't call out hackers and modders, if you see a modder please send a ticket to Kabam support and recieve useless responds from support team

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not... But I hope you are, because I don't care about guys who do this sort of thing.

They're not being sarcastic. It's against Forum Rules to call people out. The best option is to Report using the In-Game Function, or message a Mod directly. They can't speak about specific actions, but if you're concerned about whether it's being looked into or not, you can let them know. Also, they have a process to investigation. They don't automatically ban people based on Reports. They investigate themselves and act based on what they find.
  • Gunzo wrote: »

They're not being sarcastic. It's against Forum Rules to call people out. The best option is to Report using the In-Game Function, or message a Mod directly. They can't speak about specific actions, but if you're concerned about whether it's being looked into or not, you can let them know. Also, they have a process to investigation. They don't automatically ban people based on Reports. They investigate themselves and act based on what they find.

Thanks for this, bud. Really appreciate it.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Someone really needs to make a new mod for this game which automatically notifies Kabam of its use, and spread it like wildfire with the next update. That would be spec-friggin-tacular. Weed em out, let the rest of us get back to playing, without all these threads on a daily basis.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    There are a couple of mods out there that really mess up things like AW and Arena. One I know just auto runs Arena so you don't do anything, just watch the points go up, and another which makes your damage go to 2 billion or something so everything is a one hit kill.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Everyone should care about this. Some guys use some kind if arena bots where they can register wins while they sleep and the game is in auto play in arena. How would u feel if u missed ur champ by a few hundred thousand after grinding 3 straight days and other people got them with no effort?
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    edited July 2017
    why kabam not ban these players ? They can complete labyrint, rol and 100% events easy and other player that no use mods can't complete these missions without good heroes and a lot of potions, revive or units
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    What bot for arena would you guys suggest? lol