**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hanging

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times but the problem continues.
My main guess is that mcoc doesn't supoort android pie.because this problem is occurring since the time i updated from android oreo to pie.
The problems are as follows:
1.home screen has white square pathces over the screen.
2.none of the heroes pictures shows up in the frame.
3.every other page than home page hangs for five minutes,then starts working.
4.after every move in node,screen hangs for five minutes.
5.after crystal opening,some of the crystal rewards obtained aren't added to the inventory.
6.hangs at regular intervals for atleast 5 minutes.

Comments

• SaumilSaumil Posts: 2
    Hello,

I'm having the same issue.
    Kabam support told me there's a problem with my display. Lol

Phone: essential ph-1
    Android : version 9(pie) with October 2018 patch
    I reset my phone couple of times. Reinstalled the game couple of times. After resetting my phone I haven't installed any other apps. There's definitely enough ram and no display issue whatsoever.

I have attached the screenshot.

Don't know what to do.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,
    Saumil
  • This is the same problem i posted a bit ago, they also said i had a display problem, never had any problem with the game before reinstalling it.
  • I am having the same issue. I think the problem is the game is not asking for permissions so they are not able to load the stored contents. And I am not able to grant permissions manually. Can you guys check the permissions in your device??
    @ShakeThat @Saumil @prajwal_92
  • Hey guys, there's an active discussion HERE where others have reported the same concerns.

We're currently gathering more information from everyone to help us identify what may be causing this to happen so we can hopefully develop a solution as quickly as possible.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.
This discussion has been closed.