**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoned symbioid in war

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I was of the understanding that the summoned symbioid would be at a great disadvantage in war but it seems people are using their rank 5s in defence to some pretty good effect.

Is this intended?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    zzd1ht25phap.jpg
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    maybe they don't know about that 200% node ...
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    200% it’s not enough...
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Maybe they're just bad players?

I would say this might be possible. Seeing as Summoned Symbiot is the guess highest PI, I would think they are low in the rankings. One guys top champ is a 4* Blade.
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    u do know that a rank 5 has a PI of over 9000!!!
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    TopCat87 wrote: »
    u do know that a rank 5 has a PI of over 9000!!!

Many of my champs have over 9000 PI. And many of the alliances my alliance faces have several champs above 9000 PI. Like I said, the tier they are in most likely have players that are not suited for the challenge even with the 200% damage global node toward the summon symbiot.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    and also the only way to earn enough Kats to R5 it is to complete atleast 1 run of epic so you cant be a terrible player to do that.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Yes it's over 9000. I have mine as R5 😊
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Does the global node only effect attackers or is the defender effected by it?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    and also the only way to earn enough Kats to R5 it is to complete atleast 1 run of epic so you cant be a terrible player to do that.

Not necessarily, they could be a bad player and still complete epic in a number of ways like getting their friends to beating it for them, hiring someone to beat it for them, hacking or modding it, using a lot of buffs/ enhancements or just using the almighty dollars or units to buy items to use them.

Getting that many kills on defense could just mean they kinda suck even more so depending in teir they are in

• TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    I'm glad others got the Vegeta connection. :D:D;)
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    TopCat87 wrote: »
    I'm glad others got the Vegeta connection. :D:D;)

I did. I respect your comment, like a caprisun.
  • joebabbojoebabbo Posts: 15
    Interesting ramblings but no one really answering the guys original question. Lol.

The global node is supposed to deter people from using little Symbiote in AW as Attacker or Defender:

“The Summoned Symbioid does not like Alliance Wars, and Alliance Wars do not like him! Throughout the length of the My Little Symbiote Event, Alliance Wars will feature a Global Buff that will deter Summoners from bringing their Symbioid in as either an Attacker, or Defender. The Summoned Symbioid only like Quests!”

That said, nothing says they can’t get kills in AW, so I’m a not sure what you mean by “Is this intended?” question @The_One Is what intended? 1. Yes, you’re allowed to use Symbiote in AW if you want. 2. AWD kills - so many factors impact this, # of KOs vary widely from War to War, same as any defender. Really depends on the skill of the Attacking player.
  • SpudrificSpudrific Posts: 3
    He placed him on power shield node so the 200% more damage is only is they connect with a special. Not bad placement if you ask me.
  • the global node is set by the boss in war... does it apply to the boss also?
    when i checked it was an outgoing node not a local or incoming
    anyone knows?
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Seems to me they aren't good enough to fight any r4 5* either...moving on

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Maybe they're just bad players?

they've GOT to terrible players to be losing to the symbiode. i would have thought that maybe the node is hard, but checked that out too, and it's nothing to get caught up on.