**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another t3cc post!

Please either add a bunch of t3cc to master/uncollected rewards, add them to AQ milestone and rank rewards, greatly increase the amount given from the daily quest for uncollected level 40+ players, or just remove it as a rank up resource from 5*’s.
I’m level 60, elders bane, do heroic-uncollected every month plus all the special side quests, and I have a harder time getting t3cc than t4cc. It’s worse than the gold shortage at this point. At least you can farm gold from arenas without using your entire day’s worth of energy for MAYBE half of a t3cc.

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Go away troll.

Edit: You having a t2cc shortage just says to me that you have few 5* champs, and probably get a lot of t3cc running maps 2 and 3 in AQ. 4 variable class t3cc from events plus one from the login, and the small amount from daily events per month isn’t nearly enough to rank 2 the 4+ 5* champs players at a higher level get.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Addyos I wondered if that was you. Took a shot anyway because why not? But anyway, look, I don’t have the time to do every single 7 hr and 22 hr event just to farm t3cc. I’d wager that most at “our” level don’t. And judging by the amount of posts on this forum specifically griping about it, I know it’s not just me. It shouldn’t take that much time and effort to get low level catalysts to rank 2 a 5* when I get buckets and buckets of t4cc from AQ and event quests.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    This is no different than everyone screaming about gold, t4b, t1a, etc. bottlenecks. You don't want to change how you play to adequately get what you need, and want the game to change to suit your needs. L.O.L.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Addyos I wondered if that was you. Took a shot anyway because why not? But anyway, look, I don’t have the time to do every single 7 hr and 22 hr event just to farm t3cc. I’d wager that most at “our” level don’t. And judging by the amount of posts on this forum specifically griping about it, I know it’s not just me. It shouldn’t take that much time and effort to get low level catalysts to rank 2 a 5* when I get buckets and buckets of t4cc from AQ and event quests.

I'd suggest at least trying the Class Advancement events. You can take:

-A 3* from 1/10 to 4/40
    - A 4* from 1/1 to 3/30
    - A 5* from 1/1 to 2/35

Each one would net you full rewards in the event, which ultimately nets the t3cc shard crystals you're looking for and takes no additional time. Focus on saving rank-ups for these events and eventually you'll be overflowing.