**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why isnt blade triggering danger sense against symbiote supreme?

Why isn't it triggering I have a 5star blade and using the trinity.

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Because he isn’t a villian. Check his tags. Bring meph/dorm and he will trigger due to mystic
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I know, he looks the villain type but it seems he not...
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Use your symbiote and with the right enhancements, he will dominate
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Guys, I think he is asking if Symbiote Supreme is a Dimensional Being, If so, then why isn't Blades regular danger sense against Dimensional beings not working agains Symbiote Supreme.

I personally don't bother to check the tags bc I found him very easy to fight against in Epic Difficulty, using any champ I have.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Hmm
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just bring mephisto with blade nothing can stop that mystic killing machine
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    7ml9igaouvpo.png
    Not a Dimensional being or villain.
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    just use the dorm synergy
    its easy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    He hasn't killed any Villains coming. Before he existed, people barely took notice how many Villains existed. Not every Champ that comes will be dominated by him.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    He hasn't killed any Villains coming. Before he existed, people barely took notice how many Villains existed. Not every Champ that comes will be dominated by him.

The tagging system is just silly if their isn’t going to be some degree of accuracy to the tags. I’m not asking for one champ to dominate them all but it just seems like a junk system when it breaks down to Kabam picking a choosing where abilities will or won’t work because they are forever trying to manage the monster they made in blade. Nobody else influences tagging.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They pick and choose everything. It's their game.
  • Gmonkey wrote: »
    The blade synergy has killed any villains coming any more except omega red because of his bleed mechanic.

Well, I destroyed last UC Omega Red with blade, heck even UC Emma Frost was soloed with blade, that is on EQ of course... now, back with the topic, Symbiote Supreme is not a villain, but you don't need him to be one for Blade to kill him anyways...
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

The tagging system is just silly if their isn’t going to be some degree of accuracy to the tags. I’m not asking for one champ to dominate them all but it just seems like a junk system when it breaks down to Kabam picking a choosing where abilities will or won’t work because they are forever trying to manage the monster they made in blade. Nobody else influences tagging.

Actually their first screw up was magneto and it's metal interaction and not blade. Tagging is their solution but I honestly feeling abit info overloaded, as if it isn't enough that the champ ability feels like an encyclopedia already.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    hendroidsv wrote: »
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    The blade synergy has killed any villains coming any more except omega red because of his bleed mechanic.

Well, I destroyed last UC Omega Red with blade, heck even UC Emma Frost was soloed with blade, that is on EQ of course... now, back with the topic, Symbiote Supreme is not a villain, but you don't need him to be one for Blade to kill him anyways...

he should be a villian he is a bad guy no
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    He should at least be a Dimensional Being in my opinion. As Gamma Corvi should be a Villain.
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Thx ppl for ur comments,ur all right he isnt a villain or a Dimensional being.but he is mystic so I use dormamu with him.but he should be a villain tho.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    the villain tag is gonna be missing from alot of villains because of blade
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    symbiote supreme isn't only a vilain he is a dimesional beings thoo that must be addedd and they should forget about blade there is at least 20 champion that dominate the game ..
    why is 2k attaque a problem ? when ws can now kill that with 30hit
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    SS is Dr Strange + Venom. Neither of which is a dimensional being.

Maybe DS’ kindness shone through and he’s not a villain as well? Unlike the weak willed Howard :D
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    1. Symbiote supreme is not a dimensional being... absolutely no reason why he would be. Dr. strange is from earth and symbiotes are not dimensional beings according to the game
    2. Dr. strange is a good guy who merged with a symbiote; why would he suddenly become a villain? Symbiotes aren’t “bad” by nature, they take over and amplify their hosts behaviors. Is Symbiote Spidey a villain because he has merged with a symbiote? No
    3. Proxima and Corvus should be labeled as villains. @Kabam Miike any reason they are not tagged as villains?
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    xNig wrote: »
    SS is Dr Strange + Venom. Neither of which is a dimensional being.

Maybe DS’ kindness shone through and he’s not a villain as well? Unlike the weak willed Howard :D

ss is not doc strange neither venom he is a being that possessed the abilities of doctor strange and mainly eated symbiote to enhance himself and was going to take venom thoo

still not a dimesnional beings ?

they need at least to add some kind of immune to danger sense then it should be okay .. but like i said why take blade as a matter when there are others that doesn't need synergies to kill faster than him

corvus and proxima attacked the earth but they aren't vilain thoo ahaha
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Just use the dorm/mephisto synergy