**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Placing summoned symbiote as war boss

ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
I just realized that the node that makes the summoned symbiote take 200% more damage is only an outgoing node from the war boss. The boss itself seems to not be affected by this node. Is this an oversight or is the war boss actually affected by its own outgoing node, even if it’s not listed as incoming or local?

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    We didn’t, but we’re facing an alliance that did.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    The node is global, therefore it affects him as well
    Does it though? All other defenders have the global node as incoming while the boss only has it as outgoing.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    then hes good but now yall have an easy aw boss, easy oneshot lol
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    Once the boss dies, all other symbioids on the map will take normal damage instead of triple, including attacking and defending symbioids
    weak, how did he get 2 kills lol
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    In lower tiers he can cause problems
    oh i guess in my tier he aint nothing i wish someone would put him as boss
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    The Summoned Symbioid does not like Alliance Wars, and Alliance Wars do not like him! Throughout the length of the My Little Symbiote Event, Alliance Wars will feature a Global Buff that will deter Summoners from bringing their Symbioid in as either an Attacker, or Defender. The Summoned Symbioid only like Quests!

What happened Kabam?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    The Summoned Symbioid does not like Alliance Wars, and Alliance Wars do not like him! Throughout the length of the My Little Symbiote Event, Alliance Wars will feature a Global Buff that will deter Summoners from bringing their Symbioid in as either an Attacker, or Defender. The Summoned Symbioid only like Quests!

What happened Kabam?
    Ther didt say u Not culd bring he ther say hav a globa node.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    200% more damage alone is nowhere near enough of a deterent for a r5 symbioid kabam
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    200% more damage alone is nowhere near enough of a deterent for a r5 symbioid kabam

Shuld just hav make it 2000% then no one wuld even place him.
    Well I can for sure say that you do NOT do any extra damage to him when he’s the boss.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I faced an r5 on an AON node (stupid placement) and nearly timed out with an r4 sig 80 Iceman. Not sure the 200% is working as intended or not, but his base health is enormous.
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Any video evidence ?

No, just anecdotal. I used GR and my crits hit for 1000-1400 and normal hits around 350. This is 5* unduped 4/55.

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

What happened Kabam?

Welp he takes twice the damage as an attacker, and he has no sp3 to worry about as a defender, so he's definitely not op in wars like everywhere else.
    That said, my r5 has 40k health and 3k attack, so as an aw boss that's still a lot to overcome. An easy boss to beat, but one that will eat the clock for sure.
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    200% increased damage taken is 3x more damage is it not?
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    klobberintyme
    October 9

What happened Kabam?

Welp he takes twice the damage as an attacker, and he has no sp3 to worry about as a defender, so he's definitely not op in wars like everywhere else.
    That said, my r5 has 40k health and 3k attack, so as an aw boss that's still a lot to overcome. An easy boss to beat, but one that will eat the clock for sure.

200% dmg is a walk in the park especially factoring in dot champs
  • easy oneshot yeah lucky war bro :smiley:
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    He definitely doesnt take 200% more damage as a defender. Had one on the immune mini yesterday and used my blade with danger sense was doing the usual damage. It may become a problem in the lower tiers as he had 250k health while not a difficult defender it will eat away the clock with lower level Champs. I did record the fight.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I can also confirm he does not take +200% damage, however not having am sp3 is a downside enough. I just go ham on him. Also he obviously cannot be hidden because everyone sees his class type.

Faced an alliance that had a few placed and they got zero kills. You have to play really bad and mess up hard for him to get a kill.

P.S. @Kabam Miike" can you fix the 200% increased damage to him anyways it really is not working and is a clear bug.
  • The global node that effects him in AW applies to attackers not defenders.
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    The global node that effects him in AW applies to attackers not defenders.

It should apply to both prs4dqh5zgq6.jpeg
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    He’s not a good defender and doesn’t have an sp3. The real question is, why would you place him as a boss?

probably some kids watch that Prof Hoffs video and believes it. its really stupid