**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do i rank up blade or domino to rank 5?

After seasons i will have enough t5b to rank 5 one champ, i still have act 5 to complete, but want to rank 5 a champs after seasons, problem is i have the resources to rank 5 blade unduped immediatly, but i still have to collect 3 more mutant t4cc, what shall i do wait or rank up blade?

Do i rank up blade or domino to rank 5? 56 votes

Blade
21%
RagamugginGunnerHaji_SaabSpity68DoonxrockykostonJC_CoachLedPaytoPlaySolotrixBatsiiMidnite93EmeraldGGWP 12 votes
Domino ( duped )
78%
mum_m2TKalbelli300TrimbobTJ82Grafikdevnameplaschunkyb1haunted_memoryStucatZzzascendanceRCunhaJonibärchenDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756AanthoRasiloverQuatre_1988Stagedear85 44 votes

Comments

• Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    Domino ( duped )
    I don't know if my info is the best, but a domino duped is pretty awesome. Seatin uses her maxed out and duped.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Neither; you can explore act 5 without a r5 5*, wait until you get your gems from Act 5.3 or 5.4 exploration, then make a decision. Blade at r4 dominates 90% of the paths and bosses in the latter of act 5.

I feel like it's better to do a r5 rank up when the champion is awakened.

If you absolutely have to rank one up, then blade would serve you better for what you would like to achieve immediately.
  • Tough choice there both are amazing champs. Go with who u enjoy playing the most
  • Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Domino ( duped )
    The thing is that with a duped champ.its more efficient that the damage is more. Go with Domino , a better option
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Literally every boss in 5.4 is a villian. Anyone saying Domino isn't using their brains.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Domino ( duped )
    Blade. After you clear act 5, then Domino.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    See the issue that i have is i can rank 5 blade immediatly but hes not duped and i seriously need his regen abbility for me to be comfortable with r5ing him, and still have to clear the last 80% of the first three chapters which will take a few months as it is.. so im thinking finish 5.4 hopefully dupe and then r5 blade clear the rest of act 5 by then i will have the cats an resources again to r5 domino them im set for whatever comes my way..
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Domino ( duped )
    Domino is the best champ right now. And is the best champ for LoL. Domino will breeze through act 5. Blade is being phased out very hard. In the newer content your big champs won’t be villains or mystic anymore. If it’s not a villain and not a mystic blades damage is not that great. I have a 6*r2 domino and love her. I’m taking my 5 star to rank 5 next. I won’t rank blade past 3
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Domino ( duped )
    And right now your blade isn’t even duped. So your just after whose better with out a regen. (Domino is better even if blade is duped) but she is WAY better in every other aspect except the regen.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I would say, yes... you should rank up either blade or domino ;)
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Domino ( duped )
    If your Blade was duped, I would say Blade then Domino, in this case definitely Domino
    @MikeHock great advice man appreciate it😂😂
    And yeah i agree i really wanna rank domino first but i still need three mutant cats to complete the resources i need and thats gonna take me a while to do, so im wondering do i do blade to r5 then hopefullt by time i do get the mutant cats i should have finished the whole of act 5 or do i wait and prey that we get rank gown tickets near the end of the year? 🤔🤔
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Domino ( duped )
    I would say Domino I know we have a lot of blade fan boys and gals but unless you have meph or GR for synergies then I would say the clear cut is Domino, duped shes a beast, rips medusa, Glad Hulk, Magik, killmonger, Emma frost , Omega red, Void and even Modok, critical failure is Good and guess what you don't really need other champs to team up with her, Blade is good but try using blade just by himself and with all these new champs coming out non villain and non mystic, which is why now u see a lot of Corvus as profile pic. if blade is duped and u have GR or Meph then u can go with Blade I guess but if it was me Domino.