**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to 5/65 or 2/35 2.0?

All duped except 6*

Who to 5/65 or 2/35 2.0? 54 votes

Medusa
5%
nameplasvinniegainzMitchell35 3 votes
Blade
14%
Hulk_77Jank39GamePlayWorldAnonymous346SalsamanderZuko_ILCBDP1981Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 8 votes
Iceman
5%
CapWW2AdvEnderDraco58 3 votes
Void
12%
Palito_DiazKennadoRasiloverDONZALOOG1234DRTOBabafrigoŁŤÇ 7 votes
Domino
33%
ClaytonKirklinfish8sixSungjDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756Repto23Ingi_Freyr1975Quatre_1988Supremeguy95PedritkoKobster84ItsTheBroskiDaddyDThe_Boss9Rehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueSuperrosie 18 votes
Captain America(IW)
11%
Hell_GoliathDankestChefBlackFreQuencyNamelezCosmicspiderman777Mbizz 6 votes
Hyperion
1%
ace930999 1 vote
6* Ironman (IW)
14%
kpkumardtsAustin555555Bruinsfan8510Reaper213Zeronaut81JayCeeXxOriginalxXBeginthEnd 8 votes

Comments

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited October 2018
    6* Ironman (IW)
  • MastakMastak Posts: 4
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    #humblebrag #notsohumble #boastpost

I am just having a hard time deciding what to go 5/56 first. It's not as easy as when you just went for the blade few months ago. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..
    6* Ironman (IW)
    . Yes . Hard times indeed.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Blades the best
  • SuperrosieSuperrosie Posts: 21
    Domino
    There are too many counters for Blade now. You missed the boat on him. I would spend the resources on Domino because she is going to be ruining people’s days for a long time to come AND she’s a great option for all existing content
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Captain America(IW)
    Cap takes 0 damage from parry blocks his Sp2 is INSANE his Sp1 is deadly with deep wounds and his glancing is very useful
    6* Ironman (IW)
    Just can’t help but come back to this post.. Maybe someone can help me understand why this is even a legit choice. Considering that all 6* champs are given a passive regen & tied with the fact it’s not just any basic champ, it’s Infinity MAN. There’s only a few other champs given an upgrade that actually made them far superior than prior versions. (OG Spidey/Sparky, OG BP/ BPCW compared to OG IM/SIM- it’s the best suit) So, regardless of the champ, why would it ever be more benefial to rank up a really good 5* over a good or equally good 6*?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Again, for offense or defense? It frustrates me when people make these kind of posts asking for rank up advice and yet they don't say what they intend to use the champ primarily for.
  • How long have you been playing this game? That is an insane roster if true. Also are you a FTP player?I would rank5 domino if I was in ur position.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Domino
    Domino brother, she's better for the current state of the game. So many Blade counters now which is a good thing.