**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* modok Good?

0_0 spun a fricking Modok and was disapointed... is he a good champ after all or do I have a right to be mad...?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Modok is great on defense are you kidding me? haha
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    That's a good pull.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    He's good on both offense and defense but better on defense. His L1 has some fun interactions as well like Strike back where it completely drains all power instead.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    He's not as good a defender as he used to be.
    My rank 4 got no kills on the immune mini boss in war today.
    He can still cause some people a few problems, I like him for questing.
    His health is decent, he hits ok.
    His S1 causes regen to reverse and any power gain turns to power drain.
    He was MVP against that nameless Hyperion a free EQ a go.
    His s2 does good damage with an ok bleed.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Good on defense. sp1 unblockable node and his autoblock parry are pretty annoying.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Good on Offence too he Damage is Amazing use heavy attack To burn your opponent to Death
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    0 reasons to be mad. He’s a great champ. Got one as a 4 and 5 *
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Why are you disappointed he's a great defender and boss and can be extremely useful on offense and I would kill to have a 5* modok especially since most of my 5* on my main are meh.

So not sure why you are angry/ disappointed in that.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Good Defender. Although at higher tiers of alliance war, he easily gets squashed by trinity teams. At that point he is a no go. Any Non-Villian champion would be better on defense at higher tiers, besides the usual trash hero champions of course.
  • Would you rather have pulled Kamala or War Machine?
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    @mmmfriedchicken Heck no. I'm happy with Modok now that I've played with him. I never realized how good a defender he might be because I have a Quake I take into wars. If I don't hit him, I can't experience auto block.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    @mmmfriedchicken Heck no. I'm happy with Modok now that I've played with him. I never realized how good a defender he might be because I have a Quake I take into wars. If I don't hit him, I can't experience auto block.

He's Good at Offense too
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hes great defender
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lol he's a scrub defender now. All he is, is an easy autoblock/evade mission for corvus since he doesn't parry anymore
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Why are you disappointed he's a great defender and boss and can be extremely useful on offense and I would kill to have a 5* modok especially since most of my 5* on my main are meh.

Would love for people in tier 3/2 to have modok bosses
  • 0_0 spun a fricking Modok and was disapointed... is he a good champ after all or do I have a right to be mad...?

defense ye but blade cuts through him or archangel if u know how to use them against him
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

Would love for people in tier 3/2 to have modok bosses

If he's posted for all to see you can plan for him. If you're a smart leader/officer you pepper your hidden defenders on paths with guys who u can't just steamroll with the trinity or corvus. That hidden science turns into a few fun opponents you can't automatically assume will be true strike fodder.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    He’s awesome. I have him as a 5⭐️ 3/45, gonna R4 him soon, and he is great. Auto block saves me sometimes, Great War boss, reverse healing, mass incinerate, bleed, you can’t goo wrong with him. I’m glad I bought the featured 5* when he released.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Good on Offence too he Damage is Amazing use heavy attack To burn your opponent to Death

Lol that's how i use modok too. I only have a 3* and use him in arena only, and spamming heavy is the fastest way to kill opponents
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    Modok is bad if youre in tier1-3, my r4 5* modok havent gotten a kill in tier1-2 aw past 4-5 months or so. Basicly just a diversity placement.

I really do regret ranking him and using a science gem + 79 sig Stones on him.

Save all resources for capiw, quake or Void.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Yeah, currently my best 5* is an r3 Quake. Maybe I'm just spoiled with godly pulls... lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    He was my mvp against Symbiote Supreme. mash the l1 game over.