**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IS WINTER SOLDIER GOD TIER WITH KILLMONGER SYENERGY?

AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

I am using winter soldier synergy past 2 months and he is working for me in all contants here is a video enjoy and comment? Please make a note this video is not for promotion of any channel.
https://youtu.be/c2WDZDilHkg

Comments

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Winter soldier +killmonger syenergy
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    They are awesome combo, a bleeding SL with some ability to power drain and incinerate. I wanted to r4 mine so bad but I already has a r4 SL. If you do not have SL yes I think he is a god tier with that synergy.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    He is for sure with that synergy.
    You're using the wrong synergies.

Here is an r3 WS.

He used WS, KM, BPCW, BP and Beast.

https://youtu.be/yncI6T402nk

It is the synergy for winter Soldier. Having km along gives him that. The other guys you mentioned are synergies for km and not ws. It doesn't matter.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Here is an r3 WS.

It is the synergy for winter Soldier. Having km along gives him that. The other guys you mentioned are synergies for km and not ws. It doesn't matter.

Smh...

Really?

Yes. Go and check out the synergies. You will understand. Bpcw sabertooth void all help out km and not to ws directly. Maybe you can use a power gain team if you want for ws. But it won't matter much. The OP is just showcasing WS+KM synergy here. And how it makes WS a far better champ than what he is as standalone.
    Anurag is correct. kM/ws to give ws the SL- like ability. Bpcw /bp enhanced bleed and bp/beast add attack after combo 15 I think.
    edited October 2018
    The synergy I mentioned makes WS FAR better than just with the KM synergy.

You added an image of synergies from killmonger. All those synergies help killmonger more. But yeah I guess WS can also get some benefit.
    edited October 2018

Here is an r3 WS.

I mostly use Ws+Km, Iceman,Lc and Sparky.moreover this syergy makes both good km gets true strike while intercepting and ws get 5% attack on hit.
    edited October 2018
    WS KM is the most important synergy in this combo and the rest enhance their ability for sure. I dunt think anybody is wrong here. I have used WS/KM/void main combo paired with ST, CWBP, BP, OR, TM, and HE... Depends on the situation.
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    WS KM is the most important synergy in this combo and the rest enhance their ability for sure. I dunt think anybody is wrong here. I have used WS/KM/void main combo paired with ST, CWBP, BP, OR, TM, and HE... Depends on the situation.

Yes. You're correct. Except for the fact that no one is wrong. @Anurag1606 is hilariously wrong.

For pure damage it's them plus, BP, BPCW and Beast.

My understanding is that @AKKKTEK was showcasing his damage. This is why I suggested the other synergy.

It looks like you didn't see my edited comment. You go on trying to prove yourself correct. That's all you can do it looks like.

Yes. You're correct. Except for the fact that no one is wrong. @Anurag1606 is hilariously wrong.

My understanding is that @AKKKTEK was showcasing his damage. This is why I suggested the other synergy.

It looks like you didn't see my edited comment. You go on trying to prove yourself correct. That's all you can do it looks like.

This is such a whoosh.

It's clear from your comments you don't know what the synergies do as you think they're KM synergies for some reason.

I don't have to "prove" anything. Empirical evidence proves it for me.

Do you even read? I edited my comment saying yes it looks like it will benefit WS as well. You just keep on ranting one and the same thing. Go up and see what I edited. And for the last time, yes it really seems like WS will have a benefit. Now just close this. I'm fed up now.
    I have tested with above suggested synergy and result is here.It took more hits.you can conclude.bfv4z0y212a9.png
    xz6cdcoq0qc1.png

This is such a whoosh.

It's clear from your comments you don't know what the synergies do as you think they're KM synergies for some reason.

I don't have to "prove" anything. Empirical evidence proves it for me.

Do you even read? I edited my comment saying yes it looks like it will benefit WS as well. You just keep on ranting one and the same thing. Go up and see what I edited. And for the last time, yes it really seems like WS will have a benefit. Now just close this. I'm fed up now.

Damn.

My bad, man. Didn't see it. Sorry.

We cool?

Yeah cool man. All cool. Lol. Although you really pointed out this synergy but frankly I have never heard it before that something' like that helping WS. But yeah I may not know everything. You really made a valid point. Hope it really helps WS. But again would you being so many guys just to help WS? Maybe for LOL if that's the thing we are looking. I'm far from doing that. Lol.
    edited October 2018
    Yeah you can see CM is down