**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should i Rank up my Dr Voodoo (Unduped) or wait ...

BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So just to be clear im still a new player and I've seen and heard Dr voodoo that is a God tier Champ but MUST be awakened. For me that a pretty Tall order considering my current roaster, but i need to know if he is worth Ranking up or wait (half a year) to get him awakened. Would like to hear anyone's advice.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you willing to take a gamble on voodoo sp1 and sp2 not converting all the buffs, then by all means rank him up.
  • Options
    yeah im willing to take that Chance.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    If you willing to take a gamble on voodoo sp1 and sp2 not converting all the buffs, then by all means rank him up.

Really, it’s all opinions tbh. I would go for it but it depends on whether you want to or not

• Options
    I think you should wait. If you play regularly, your next god tier champ is not very far away. Patience is a great virtue in this game and resource management is a crucial part in it.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Assuming you are active in AQ, you should be able to at least 4/40 him no problem.
  • Options
    well i have as a 5 star but thanks
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Without the awakened ability he is no god tier. Just think pre buff sentry when all his state only has a `chance` to proc. ( I am not promoting sentry at all just trying to demonstrate my point) The awakening is what makes voodoo god tier. I would still rank him up to r3 though and wait. That's what I did anyways.