**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

KLYNTAR = 100 units ?? For 1

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi guys , is this true or it’s just a glitch, 100 units for 1 KLYNTAR ..... I think it should be 10 I guess. Just asking if that’s the way it is.

3v7okfbd5i7s.jpeg

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I don't think it's a glitch, I have the same thing so shame on them and not interested buying it and even if it was a glitch still wouldn't be interested in buying it.

It could be much better if they made it buy some for gold and easier and offered more anyway I'm not spending units on something I can get easily.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    That’s not even item needed to rank up sym. You use that buy boosts and boosts cost like what 10-20 each?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Should be like 1-5 units each
    Hort4 wrote: »
    If you do all of the lower tiers except Epic then you are 1 short to get up to Rank 5. This is the price for that last unit to have him at R5 in Epic.

Wrong thing, this is to buy the enhancement buff for your symboid
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I have 634 strands from doing epic and beginner plus 1 run through normal and 75% through first run of master. Don't see the need to spend units on more.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Yeah that was an "um" for me as well. Not sure why so high. Could be a mistake, or it could be that they want to limit the amount.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    maybe they expect us to use huge amounts of them in the new difficulty mode. you could end up having 11 and need 12 for the true strike... dirty
    I have like 800 without completeing epic or any chapter a 100% yet so I'm good until I actually make my push through when I want to and make use of them
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Yeah that was an "um" for me as well. Not sure why so high. Could be a mistake, or it could be that they want to limit the amount.

The limit is 100,000,000 lol
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Has anyone bought it? The offer says 'strands' so I'm wondering if its multiple strands for 100 units.
    Or if it is, indeed, 100 units for just one strand...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I didn't buy any, but yes it is 100 per strand.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    This is outrageous. Whale-milking call again. I hope those udders are not tired.

I've 100% all except Epic. I'm short of strands because:

1) used up on using Lloyd my symbioid on enhancements (mix & matching before I read one reddit article about optimal use of it. https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9mlwqt/symbioid_enhancements_summary_and_potential_node/)

2) the symbiote difficulty is coming next week and may need more to buy enhancements.

Don't judge me or tell me I wasnt skilled enough to use minimal enhancements, but it was all trial and error, and I really enjoyed playing with Lloyd.
  • Hort4 wrote: »
    If you do all of the lower tiers except Epic then you are 1 short to get up to Rank 5. This is the price for that last unit to have him at R5 in Epic.

These are for strands, not katalysts.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Then again, you can have 1.000.000.000 in your inventory, any more and they go in your overflow/stash. So for me to prevent that I could only buy 999.999.154 strands, that would only cost me a whooping 999.999.154.000 units.......now that’s what I call a bargain 😂😆

Edit: typos
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Yo KABAM can we sell 1 for 100 units too? Just gotta ask. I'll dump all of mine rn. :D
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Rafikii wrote: »
    maybe they expect us to use huge amounts of them in the new difficulty mode. you could end up having 11 and need 12 for the true strike... dirty

The irony is that the true strike buff is called fight dirty...dirty
  • This is not correct, nor should it be live out there. Gonna get it taken down ASAP!
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    @Kabam Miike , thanks Miike appreciate the response.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Deal of the century... I'll gladly spend 1000 units so my symbiote can extend his bleed timers for 20 minutes.