**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is the best AW boss?

So, this is the list of my champs for AW defense.
Which one among them will be the best for AW boss?

Which is the best AW boss? 66 votes

M.O.D.O.K (Duped)
9%
Thecrusher_9756Chris1212123Maldroit2ace930999Rehan010_Omair66 6 votes
Korg (Duped)
34%
DrZolaSpity68AsukiraBuckeyeKPege999menGamePlayWorldSungjAnonymous346ManChildGrimmbearShaheerFIazJonibärchenGmonkeyJdub1250DoonxJayProngsRisengawFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightSidDDragon 23 votes
Iron Man (IW)
12%
Superman69Kade7175xxgonzoxxChampioncriticManar198xGhostboytjieKingsumWelderofortune 8 votes
Medusa (Duped)
36%
ArcDeAngelusKirklinDOKTOROKTOPUSBreybreyIcecold2099RasiloverFishman13579JyotishkaMelkerlanneroPeterQuillKittenPrimeJC_Stagedear85Atticus9090PaytoPlayB_Dizzle_01spaceoctopusPrylankJeramy6815Noob2435 24 votes
Hyperion
0%
Others (Sentinel (Duped), Dormamu, Killmonger (Duped))
7%
winterthurmmmfriedchickenSandeepScx23433JayCee 5 votes

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Medusa (Duped)
    I don't know much about Korg, so i went with medusa.

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Medusa (Duped)
    It really depends on their rank. All the same maybe IMIW. Mine is 5/4 awakened and in 12 wars he's only been defeated 3 times. 9, 8 and 2 kills. But a high ranked MODOK is great, and Medusa if awakened and 5* is tremendous, but I wouldn't place a 4* version up there, even maxed out rank and sig.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Medusa (Duped)
    And I am referring to the bugged version that we have right now.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Dormammu when duped, Morningstar unduped. She doesn’t need her signature ability. Ultron is really annoying as a boss. The others are good but I said other since there are many other good champions.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    colossus
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Iron Man (IW)
    Iron Man iw duped pulls down at least five or ten kills for me a war, we are in the silver 2 bracket, we will end up crossing into gold this season hopefully.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    M.O.D.O.K (Duped)
    For those saying dorm, his s1 is too easy to bait and dodge and everyone’s had lots of practice fighting him from AQ

Medusa is nasty but she’s vulnerable to a few champs like ghost rider.

IMIW is very nasty but I went with modok because he’s duped.
  • Others (Sentinel (Duped), Dormamu, Killmonger (Duped))
    Doesn't matter much when you get into higher tiers... they all go down
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    Thanks all to your opinions! I'm at silver bracket so wondered if there is an unbeatable AW boss
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    M.O.D.O.K (Duped)
    If I may ask, what makes Morningstar a good boss?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    If I may ask, what makes Morningstar a good boss?

She can be good as a defender because she applies bleed to you when you hit her. If you don’t have a bleed immune you’re going to be taking a considerable amount of damage. Medusa seems to be a popular choice in gold 1, often gets a lot of kills but you can work around her. Korg I haven’t actually come up against yet, but not looking forward to it that’s for sure.