**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear Elder’s Bane Players...

I’m currently preparing to explore 5.4.4-5.4.6. I was hoping I could get your opinion on what the hardest paths were, so I can get a better idea of what paths I should use my boosts and pots on. I’ve already done the Immunity Path in 5.4.5 because I did a quick search on this topic and a lot of people seemed to have trouble with it. Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster, most paths have counters its just a matter of whether or not you have those counters that will determine which paths you should use boosts on .
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I just remember all of 5.4.4 being a pain and all of the paths in 5.4.6 are pretty easy, it's just Ultron you need worry about there. Actually there's a kingpin in 5.4.6 I think on buffet that I finally had to remove Dex for. Good luck, a lot of work but worth it in the end!
  • RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30
    There's a path on 5.4.5 with a fully immune spidey, ultron, and nightcrawler. That can can be pretty ugly. I just beat 5.4 100% last night.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Just fight really patient.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I had trouble with the buffet path in 5.4.6, that has an AON Antman as well as buffet kingpin on it. Hawkeye/AA for Antman and Starlord for Kingpin.

There is also the biohazard paths that are really tough even with a double immune, as they are really long fights and there are lots of opportunities to mess up.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    AON + buffet antman was the real final boss
    And the fully immune spidey mentioned earlier was the mini boss

Bring patience and venom respectively, rank up a good double immune for biohazard, and you should be alright

And for modok, bring AA. Makes it easy

And for that final ultron, bring a medusa, void, or loki. Great counters
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    the worst path lies in Mephisto's stage(5.4.5) with the debuff immunity, biohazard, and the rage path. Rage requires you to use some DOT, or a lower ranked champ. I felt the cornered path was the easiest, except for hyperion and and doc ock.

Modok's level isn't too bad. When you hit him, use any attack first, then use your multi hit heavy. this will remove his flux shield every time. with gwen pool, i had problems removing it 100%, but once i tried that little tip it worked.

5.4.6 wasn't too bad. level is long but pretty easy. good luck.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited October 2018
    The main problems I had were the biohazard paths (god I hate them), the debuff immune path in 5.4.5. An Buffet Ant Man I fought I considered him to be an annoying fight as well.

The bosses aren't hard if you bring these specific counters but Mephisto I found to be the hardest. I could melt MODOK with 4* Blade or AA, and Ultron with Cosmic Spidey or Thor but its even easier with a high ranked Loki. Mephisto with a Rulk but I always messed up for some reason.
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    I’m really lacking in the utility category. My only double immune champ is AOU Vision and I don’t have a Bleed Immune champ.