**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is a 4* Iron Man IW worth 5/50? (duped)

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 557 ★★★
Is he worth all the materials as a 4*? I need a solid Defender on my team for AW. Or should I focus on my 5* Stark Spidey who is at Rank 3/45.

Comments

• Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Most def
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Yes, because he's duped and will improve your defense big time. R3 Stark Spidey is pretty potent on offense. Heck with those two choices you can't go wrong.
  • Options
    BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    edited October 2018
    Is he worth all the materials as a 4*? I need a solid Defender on my team for AW. Or should I focus on my 5* Stark Spidey who is at Rank 3/45.

Rank up sparky no one uses 4* champs as a good defender... (if you are tier4 and above player)
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    My bad, thought your Sparky was also 4*. Rank Sparky. Best. Champ. Ever.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I would do it, unless you already have the t2 alpha to r4 stark
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Depends where you are in the game. Tier 4 and up AW or 7000+ prestige, he's probably not worth it. I never ranked my 4*. Just waited for the 5* and just took him up to R4 yesterday
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    He still gets more kills than some 5/65 champs so yes
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 557 ★★★
    Awesome, thanks everyone for your info! Really helps! I think I’ll Rank 4 Sparky and leave Iron Man IW at R4 for now. I’m a Tier 4 and above player. Just really wanted to level up IMIW cuz he’s so sick and his utility is mental.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes imiw is definitely worth r5. Hes great defender and apparently great on offense too