**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Emma Frost still hard for anyone?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
This isn’t me bragging by any means, but since I’ve played EF so many times last EQ and danger rooms she isn’t too hard anymore and inverted controls are second nature when fighting her. Do you guys feel the same way, or are you still struggling a little?

Is Emma Frost still hard for anyone? 91 votes

She’s still hard but I’m getting there
24%
ArcDeAngelusbelli300AxeCopFirebuffajrDukeZmanSillyCaitlinThe1_NuclearOniontufan_1974CupidCAPTMAVReferenceDankestChefAdvPrathapVoltolosIKONdoctorbAn_Asian_1SidDDragonNerds_galore 22 votes
I got her figured out. I could take her all day
53%
LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67AraevinzuffyHollowbornNightCrackerMagrailothosVivek_786GrafikdevGamePlayWorldnameplasAlpha07GNASTYWaynedavyNojokejaymJayBird_IsTheWordHammerbro_64DoctorJCrimsontide1616Duke_Silver 49 votes
I just 5/65ed my MMN to deal with her
0%
She keeps getting me with her L2
5%
DOKTOROKTOPUSBruce12342Mlewis37TinoMiaEpsilon3 5 votes
She’s impossible, I rage quit as soon as I know I’m going to have to fight her.
2%
cx23433Hexanor 2 votes
Hard unless I have an armor breaker
14%
mostlyharmlessnAsukiraDrownedGodSix_strings6Manar198xFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortuneIron_spider1RandomizerRuns_4Archangel442BranMuffinLoctiteSuperGlueThe_Symbiote 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I really am disappointed, I think OP defenders add an important element to the game. They ruined her by making her sp1 far too easy to evade.
  • Options
    Most hyped defender ever and is getting wrecked in AW. She is way better on attack.

Such an EPIC fail by Kabam calling her out as best defender ever released..... to late to ask for a refund?
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    As long as you remember to check if she’s dup or not
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Theres a lot of people who never cared to learn thanos's reverse controls or her controls. Theres people who have her controls down perfectly
  • Options
    i can evade her sp1 and sp2
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The unduped emma in epic EQ caught me off guard at first. Wonder why kabam happened to make her unduped while the other fights were duped champs. 🤔
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    September was basically Fight Emma Frost Repeatedly month, so I feel well practiced!

She's now essentially a straightforward fight unless she's buffed up to the eyeballs by insane nodes.

Like last month...
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Shes a pain in the arse without medusa
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    She keeps getting me with her L2
    I HATE her Sp2 because it’s both a slow-jectile and then a direct blast

Slow-Jectile: see Ant/Raccoon/Kang S2 and War Machine Sp1

Direct Blast: see SW/Psylocke/Storm/Ice Sp2

It’s not even that it’s hard it’s just her only “long” fights as a boss were always Sp1 focused with Sparky so her Sp2 is jarring as I never really got around to practicing it as I was wrapped up training my brain to say “EMMA DUPE REVERSE SPECIAL” and nail that timing.

Only her Oscilate node made her terrifying to handle as r3+ champ can handle her and even a lot of 5/50 still hold on. Finding that Omega needs more planning than Frost does
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    I did not play EQ in September, so I am still confused with her abilities. :/
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I've found her easier with a duped cap iw with a cosmic and tech in my squad. Petrify + armor break to keep her from diamond, finish her with his SP2.
  • Options
    Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    My top guys are pretty debuff dependent, and Hyperion is the only one with an armor break... the inverse control isn’t so bad, but I struggle with diamond form sometimes
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Honestly, I took out Uncollected EF with my r1 lvl 1 4* Medusa. She's pretty easy once you figure out the L1 and L2
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    2nd last option is too funny..
    Last month we have her opportunity to fight continuously which will make any champion easy to fight