**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MS_ID_UI error BUT WITH MORE (Unable To Open The Game)

DeptysuperheroDeptysuperhero Posts: 2
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
pr0l3v8conz3.png
hvp1banqfuoh.png
So, I open my game yesterday and I see this weird MS_ID_UI error everywhere!!! Not like I haven't experienced this bug before, but this time its everywhere unlike before when it was found only in some headings and the inventory. The game was literally unplayable!! I restarted the game a couple of times and there was still no change. So I did what I am supposed to do. I reinstalled the game. But once the game was back up, the condition was even worse!! There were even small images missing!!! That's not all. I thought I will restart the game again and I did. But it won't go past the damn loading screen. I'm seeing Venom the Duck for over 10 minutes now and still no change. Soooo frustrating!!!

Device: Iphone 6s
Os version: latest (12.0)
Network: Wifi and cellular both
Game version: latest (20.1.1)
Force restarted the game multiple times
Reinstalled it two times
Restarted the device one time
I haven't tried on a different device because I don't have one!

*Will miss out on a war because I could only see the notification of war placement on my phone. Can't open the game to place my defenders.
*Will miss out on an AQ map 5 too because I saw the notifications for that too!!
*Not to mention Occult labs which I've been doing regularly

Please do something about this ASAP. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

Comments

• Hey Deptysuperhero, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience these issues have caused.

We're currently trying to identify what's causing these problems to occur and hoping to resolve them as quickly as possible. We'll provide any relevant updates in the dedicated threads below.

- MS_ID_UI ERROR Merged Threads
    - Increased Loading Times and Missing Images Discussion Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in those discussions by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience!
  • Device and Version: Iphone 6s
    Device Operating System: IOS
    Cellular or WiFi: Tried both
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.1

I open my game yesterday and I see this weird MS_ID_UI error everywhere!!! Not like I haven't experienced this bug before, but this time its everywhere unlike before when it was found only in some headings and the inventory. The game was literally unplayable!! I restarted the game a couple of times and there was still no change. So I did what I am supposed to do. I reinstalled the game. But once the game was back up, the condition was even worse!! There were even small images missing!!! That's not all. I thought I will restart the game again and I did. But it won't go past the damn loading screen. I'm seeing Venom the Duck for over 10 minutes now and still no change. Soooo frustrating!!!jtz6cg8g67op.png
    hh71crpcxg4x.png
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue with text and images. We are aware of both the issue with text displaying as MS_ID and some images not loading and are working toward a resolution.

If you haven't yet, please try reinstalling the game, as this may help to resolve some of the issues with text display.

Thanks for your patience as we work on these issues!
This discussion has been closed.