MS_ID_UI error BUT WITH MORE (Unable To Open The Game)
So, I open my game yesterday and I see this weird MS_ID_UI error everywhere!!! Not like I haven't experienced this bug before, but this time its everywhere unlike before when it was found only in some headings and the inventory. The game was literally unplayable!! I restarted the game a couple of times and there was still no change. So I did what I am supposed to do. I reinstalled the game. But once the game was back up, the condition was even worse!! There were even small images missing!!! That's not all. I thought I will restart the game again and I did. But it won't go past the damn loading screen. I'm seeing Venom the Duck for over 10 minutes now and still no change. Soooo frustrating!!!
Device: Iphone 6s
Os version: latest (12.0)
Network: Wifi and cellular both
Game version: latest (20.1.1)
Force restarted the game multiple times
Reinstalled it two times
Restarted the device one time
I haven't tried on a different device because I don't have one!
*Will miss out on a war because I could only see the notification of war placement on my phone. Can't open the game to place my defenders.
*Will miss out on an AQ map 5 too because I saw the notifications for that too!!
*Not to mention Occult labs which I've been doing regularly
Please do something about this ASAP. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
This discussion has been closed.